Chapter 37

The whole show happened so fast even though it took a little bit of time, but FP and Alice enjoyed all of it. At some point the host asked FP about the divorce and Alice felt a little uncomfortable, but FP didn't have a problem with the question and Alice admired that about him. 

FP and Alice went back to the hotel after the show. Some friends asked them if they wanted to go out, but they politely refused knowing that they were going to spend the rest of the day and the night together. 

As they entered FP's hotel room Alice kicked off her high heels and threw her coat on the couch. She didn't bother changing before getting to the hotel because it wasn't a long drive. "Finally." She sighed as she felt the cold floor under her feet. 

"Champagne?" FP asked Alice as he closed the door behind them and Alice nodded her head. FP called room service after he took off his own coat and shoes and as Alice walked over to him.

"Help me please?" She whispered pointing at the zipper of her dress. FP put the phone between his head and shoulder as he reached for Alice's zipper. When he was done with that and in the middle of ordering their champagne Alice kissed his cheek as a thank you and FP couldn't help it as a smile formed on his lips. "Can you also get something to eat?" 

"What do you want?" FP asked and Alice thought for a second before she spoke.

"How about we change that champagne with Coke and burgers?" Alice asked FP and he let out a chuckle as he asked for what Alice wanted before he put the phone down. 

As Alice let the dress slide down on the floor FP walked behind her. He placed his left hand on Alice's hip and she flipped her hair to the side as FP moved his other hand up and down her arm. "You are so beautiful." FP whispered in Alice's ear and she slightly moved her head to look at him.

"You're saying that because I'm only wearing my underwear." Alice said raising one eyebrow challenging FP. She knew what she said wasn't true she just wanted to hear what FP would say. 

"You got me." FP told Alice despite knowing what she really wanted to hear and what was the actual truth. 

Alice turned around to look at FP and his hands weren't on her body anymore. She crossed her hands over her chest and FP let out a chuckle. "Then we know who's not getting any of this tonight." Alice said as serious as she could even though a smile was threatening to form on her face. 

"You know I love you." FP cocked his head to the side and Alice slightly shook her head in amusement. 

"I'll go take one of your t-shirts." Alice told FP and headed towards the bedroom where she looked through his bag and picked a grey t-shirt that was reaching the half of her thigh. 

Ten minutes later the food was brought to their room and FP with Alice went into the bedroom. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" FP asked as Alice threw herself on the bed. 

"Beetle-"

"Again?" FP asked Alice and she laughed loudly. "Really?" FP raised his eyebrows and Alice shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever you want." Alice didn't think she'd be paying a lot of attention to the movie. She was pretty tired so all she planned on doing was eat her burger and fall asleep. 

FP just opened the TV and went through the channels until he found a movie that just started and he let it play on the background as he and Alice started eating their burgers. The movie was with Kate Winslet which brought FP to ask the following question: "What do you think of the Titanic?"

"Never watched it." Alice said and FP chocked on his drink. "Are you ok?" Alice asked him, her eyes widened a little and FP shook his head. 

"No, you never watched the Titanic how can I be ok?" FP asked Alice and she let out a chuckle.

"Everybody asks me that." Alice said as she took the last bite of her food before she put the napkins on the nightstand where her drink was. 

"How come you haven't watched it?" FP asked truly curious how Alice managed to go through life as also being in the movie industry without watching that classic movie. 

"I don't know." Alice raised her hands in a gesture that said she had no idea right before she laid on top of FP. "Everybody just says all these great thing about this movie and I'm kind of afraid that if I watch it I'd be disappointed."

"You won't." FP said firmly before he moved Alice off him. 

"What are-"

"We are watching Titanic right now babe." FP picked up the remote and Alice rolled her eyes.

"I'm tired and it's a three hour-"

"For me? Please?" FP looked at Alice and faked some puppy eyes that she always laughed at. "I did watch Beetlejuice for you twice."

Alice rolled her eyes again as she let out a sigh. "Fine, let's watch Titanic."