Chapter 70

It was the morning of FP's and Alice's wedding. Two cars were supposed to pick them up from the house at eight, but it was only six in the morning and they were both awake since they were excited for the big day. They didn't even sleep much the night before because as Alice was trying on again the dress she made FP look over everything and make sure it was ok.

FP's arms were wrapped around Alice and she was facing him, but her head was buried in his chest. "I know you're not asleep." FP said and Alice let out a chuckle as she leaned back so she could see his face.

"We're getting married." Alice said excitedly and FP nodded as he moved his head and placed a good morning kiss on Alice's lips.

"We are." FP pulled back and watched Alice with a smile on his face. She was happy and it only added to his own happiness. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Not really." Alice shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't hungry at all even though normally she would be since she didn't eat since the day before a bit after lunch. "You?"

"Nah, I'm too excited to eat." FP chuckled and Alice did so herself before she got lost in thoughts. FP noticed that and he let her be for a few minutes but eventually he started wondering what was in her mind. "You aren't having cold feet, right?"

"What?" Alice asked FP even though she heard what he said and before he answered Alice continued by answering his question. "No, no, of course not." She shook her head firmly and FP furrowed as to ask what was in her mind, but Alice didn't quite catch that since her mind already went somewhere else.

"What's in your mind baby?" FP asked brushing a strand of hair behind Alice's ear and she looked at him with a shy smile on her face.

"I wanted to wait until after the wedding, but I can't." Alice waited a little before she spoke again, she was ninety percent sure that the news she had for FP would make him happy, but that ten percent scared her a little. "I'm pregnant FP."

There were a few moments of silence before FP did anything and they seemed like forever to Alice as she started freaking out that maybe she was wrong and he didn't enjoy the news. It was a surprise for her too, she had been on the pill for a while but eventually she gave it up and told FP that they had to use condoms for a while and so they did. But as it turned out they didn't work that well.

FP moved and cupped Alice's face in his hands before he pressed his lips to Alice's and gave her a passionate kiss. "I love you!" FP said when they parted as they both were catching their breaths. "This is incredible Alice!" A huge smile was plastered on FP's face and a sparkle of joy was in his eyes.

"We're having a baby." Alice told FP with happy tears in her eyes. "We're getting married and we're having a baby." It was like someone wanted to give Alice the happiness that she lost back in some way. She was never going to forget Betty and Polly, but she couldn't not be happy about the fact that she was pregnant and that that time she knew the father was going to be there for both her and the baby, not matter what. "I have no idea what I did to deserve this, but I'm not complaining."

"Oh, me neither." FP laughed and hugged Alice tightly. She leaned into him and FP moved so he was resting his head on top of Alice's, she wrapped her arms around his torso and they just stayed like that. "How far pregnant are you?"

"Almost three months." Alice said with a smile and FP's eyes slightly widened for a moment because there were only six months before the baby would be with them.

"A few more weeks and we can find the gender." FP told Alice and she let out a weird sound which FP knew that meant she didn't want to know the gender.

"You know-"

"I don't want to find the gender either Alice." FP cut her off before she would start to tell him what she wanted because he knew her and he figured it out.

"Then we'll find the day when he or she decides to meet us." Alice concluded and FP nodded. "You have to know, I get crazy when I'm pregnant."

"I love crazy you." FP said even though he didn't really get to see crazy Alice. "I love every part of you."

"I love you too honey."