Chapter 14

Alice was the first to wake up at the sound of her alarm and she hit it once so it stopped quickly. She was laying on her back and FP's upper body was pressed against hers. Alice looked at him with a smile on her face for a little while. She felt every breath FP took, she watched as the rays of sun were making FP's face glow, he looked peaceful and Alice couldn't help but move her hand and run it through his hair.

"Good morning to you too." FP said and Alice loved his deeper and raspier morning voice. "What time is it?" FP asked and Alice reached for her phone, it was seven and she also saw a text that she got. They weren't going to be filming for two more days because some sort of equipment didn't arrive and Alice told FP that. "More time for us then." FP smiled and rolled on his back so he could look at Alice.

Alice moved closer to him and softly kissed FP. "Aren't you uncomfortable in those clothes?" Alice asked FP as she bit her lower lip. He was wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans, he was definitely a little uncomfortable that night, but FP just wanted to be with Alice so he ignored it as much as he could.

"If you want me naked, just ask." FP said smirking at Alice and she could feel herself blush. FP loved that about her, she had a dirty mind, he knew it, but the way she blushed when he'd be forward, it drove FP crazy. 

"It's been a month FP." Alice said lowering her voice like someone would hear them.

FP let out a chuckle and turned on his side at the same time as he moved a little upwards. Alice's shirt moved while she slept so FP's hand was on her skin as he placed a firm hand on Alice hip. "What do you want Alice?" FP asked, his voice even deeper than before.

"You." Alice swallowed hard as FP moved closer to her. She pushed forward to meet his body, but FP moved away from her. Alice almost let out a whimper, desire was burning inside of her and FP wouldn't give her what she wanted. "FP..."

"Be patient baby." FP whispered as he hungrily kissed Alice. Her hands moved to his shirt and unbuttoned it and pushed it off FP without breaking the kiss, but she did all that slowly because FP wouldn't let her move faster.

"Please FP." Alice took a shaky breath as FP placed kisses on her neck finding that one spot that always got a moan out of her and it didn't fail that time either.

FP didn't listen to Alice, he didn't want to just fuck her that time, he wanted to make love to her, to feel every inch of her body. For a few short seconds FP pulled away and helped Alice take off her shirt. He unhooked her bra as the shirt fell on the floor then FP attacked Alice's breasts with his mouth. "Oh god!" Alice let out a loud moan and let herself completely fall back on the couch.

Alice surrendered, FP was feeling and teasing her, but Alice loved it. She arched her back when FP placed a kiss on her stomach before he undid her pants and slowly pulled the down. When Alice realised he wasn't in the bed with her anymore she opened her eyes and saw him taking off the rest of his clothes.

FP looked at Alice as she laid there on the bed completely naked. She was his and he knew it. FP went back in the bed, but that time between Alice's legs. Alice spread her legs a little more to give FP the access he wanted and he took his time. "You're so wet for me." FP said as he looked at Alice. Even in that moment when she was completely exposed to him Alice still blushed hearing his words.

FP took his time teasing Alice again. He placed kisses everywhere, but eventually he got where Alice wanted him. FP pushed a finger inside of her, he could hear that Alice started moaning and she moaned even louder when FP added another finger.

When Alice was close FP stopped. Alice was breathing heavily and for a second she thought that was it, but she was relieved to see it wasn't when FP moved on top of her. He slowly pushed inside of her all the way in. Alice dig her nails on his back as FP lowered so he could kiss her. He started pushing in and out of her building a rhythm then going faster and faster. "Oh yes baby." FP let out as he came inside of her the same time she did.

FP laid down on top of Alice making sure he wasn't hurting her in any way. "This is indeed a good morning." Alice said after a little while and FP let out a laugh.

"You are amazing." FP moved and placed a kiss on Alice cheek. "And I love you."

"I love you too." Alice said as she slipped from under FP. "But I have to take a shower."

"How about I join you?" FP asked getting up and looking Alice up and down with a smirk on his face. Alice picked up FP's shirt from the floor and put it on her. She didn't bother to button up, Alice just wrapped it tightly around herself.

"If we both get in there we won't eat for at least another half an hour and I'm starving FP." Alice said honestly. She didn't eat for hours before FP got there the night before and she was starving. FP pouted at Alice and she stepped closer to him then she placed a kiss on his lips. "Next time, I promise you honey."

"Fine, I'll go take a shower to and I'll come back to have breakfast, ok?" FP asked slightly squeezing Alice's arm and Alice nodded. "See you in a bit."

"You're cooking breakfast." Alice said as FP picked up his pants. He turned to look at Alice and she gave him a sweet smile.

"Am I?" FP asked raising his eyebrows and Alice nodded, she was in no mood of cooking. She was happy, but she just didn't want to. "Is that so?"

"Yes!" Alice said nodding again and FP dropped his pants as he walked to her.

"Then this afternoon you and I are doing something I want." FP said and he knew he'd have to think of something, but he didn't care. He was going to come up with something eventually.

Alice smiled at FP before she turned around and walked towards the shower. "Agreed."

✓ ✓ ✓

I wasn't planning on doing this chapter like this, I actually planned something a lot more sad, but after seeing the episode I was really disappointed and I figured that at least here things can be better. Enjoy!❤️❤️

✓ ✓ ✓