Chapter 12

The moment finally came, the moment when they were done filming that season. They all had a one months break until they would start filming the next season and all those interviews at the Comic Con.

FP didn't want the moment when they finished the season to come, but it did and there was nothing he could do about it especially because he had to catch a flight to Paris that same day with Gladys and Jughead because they were going to spend that month there.

Alice was making her way to FP's trailer and before she entered she replaced the frown on her face with a smile. "Ready for vacation Jones?" Alice asked and regretted it immediately because it sounded forced and weird in that moment.

FP turned around and saw Alice. He gave her a look that told her he knew how awful the situation was and there was no point on trying to make it better. FP loved that he would spend time with his son, it was actually the only good thing coming out of the situation. "Come here baby." FP said opening his arms.

Alice didn't hesitate, she walked over to FP and wrapped her arms around his waist just as he hugged her tightly. "You can still change your flight and come to Paris with us." FP said and Alice slightly shook her head, half in amusement and half in disbelief because FP had been saying that every day, twice a day for a week already.

"And be the third wheel? No thank you." Alice said firmly. She knew the girls would have fun spending their vacation with Jughead in Paris, but Alice couldn't spend a month watching FP with Gladys while she couldn't even talk to him properly. "Besides I have Archie and Veronica to take care of while Fred and Hermione have the time of their lives." Alice was happy to help her friends by taking care of their kids while they spend some well deserved time relaxing and just enjoying each other.

"I'm really going to miss you." FP said pressing his lips against the top of Alice's head and resting them there.

"What's here not to miss?" Alice joked and FP let out a chuckle, but then there was silence.

Neither of tgem knew what to say because they haven't been apart for long since they started their relationship and they never planned on being apart. It got FP thinking about what was going to happen after the show ends, it could happen in a couple of years, a decade, a few days. They did sign contracts, but if the show got cancelled it would all be over and there would be no way for FP and Alice to see each other without people being suspicious. "I'm so close to not getting into that goddamn plane."

Alice took a small step back and looked up at FP. His hands were on her hips and Alice moved hers to his face. FP closed his eyes for a couple of seconds as she felt her touch, he wanted to take it all in because there would be a long time untill they would see each other again. "It's Paris, you're going." Alice smiled caressing his cheek.

"I'll think about you all the time." FP said brushing a strand of hair behind Alice's ear, he let his hand rest on her cheek. "Just like I do now."

"You want to make me cry or what?" Alice asked placing her right hand on FP's hand that was on her cheek. "When is Gladys coming to pick you up?"

"She called me fifteen minutes ago." FP said and Alice knew it meant that she was going to be there any minute.

"So I have to go." Alice sighed and looked down at her feet. It was one of the hardest good byes that she has ever gone through.

There was another moment of silence while they just stood there looking at each other. That's when Alice got an idea, actually she got it a few days before, but she didn't want to tell FP about it. She knew it was an impossible thing to do and he would never agree with it, at least not for a few more years.

"A penny for your thoughts." FP said placing a hand under Alice's chin and she slightly shook her head, but FP knew better. "What's going on Alice?"

"Nothing." She shook her head again, but FP wasn't giving in so he asked her one more time. "I'll tell you when you get back here, ok?"

"Why not now?" FP asked raising one eyebrow and Alice sighed.

"Because I want you to enjoy your vacation and text me every once in a while." Alice assumed that once she's tell FP what she had in mind he would be mad at her. If she were in his situation she would be too, but she was going to tell him once he got back because if there was even the slightest chance he would agree to doing what she was thinking about, it would be worth it.

"Every day and I'll call." FP said kissing Alice's forehead. He was wondering what was in Alice's mind that got her so secretive about it, but if she said she was going to tell him he didn't insist.

FP got a text and they both looked at his phone that was on the couch close to them. Both of them could see Gladys's name on the screen. "I'll see you in a month." Alice sighed and FP hugged her tightly one more time.

"It'll pass quickly." Half of FP wanted it to pass quickly and the other half didn't because he wanted to enjoy his time with Jughead.

FP stepped away from Alice and walked to where his suitcases were. He picked both of them up and walked with them towards the door while Alice wrapped her arms around herself and moved from his way so FP didn't have to go around her.

FP put down the suitcases and went back to Alice. He cupped her cheeks and leaned down a little as she got on her tiptoes and her lips met his. It was a short bittersweet kiss, but they both needed it. "Text me as soon as you land."

"It'll be two in the morning her-"

"I don't care, I want to know that you're safe." Alice firmly cut off FP and he nodded his head with a small smile on his face.

"You're the best." He placed a short kiss on her cheek before he took his phone, suitcases and headed towards the door. "I love you Alice."

"I love you too." Alice smiled back at FP as he opened the door and made his way out. She told him one more thing before he was out of her sight: "Be careful."