Chapter 8

The week passed painfully slow for FP. He loved spending time with Jughead, but he was annoyed by Gladys. Normally they would make up and that time they did too, but FP wasn't feeling like all the other times and he knew why. He was falling for Alice and he had been falling for her for some time already and there was no going back.

The beginning of the next week Alice was in her trailer. She was supposed to meet Hermione soon so they would catch up on what's been happening, not that they didn't talk about it on the phone, so when someone knocked on the door Alice assumed it was Hermione, but it was not.

FP made his way into Alice's trailer and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. She felt like that before, but with FP it was more intense, everything was more intense with him. "Miss me much?" Alice asked seeing the smile on FP's face.

When she stood up FP placed his hands on her hips and brought her closer so their bodies were pressed against each others. "You have no idea." FP whispered in a raspy voice.

"Good." Alice felt more in control than before as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

FP cocked his head to the side. "You're not going to say anything to me?" FP asked expecting Alice to tell him that she missed him too.

Alice slightly shrugged her shoulders and smirked at FP. "How about I show you?" She asked and the next thing she knew her lips were pressed against his and his tongue was slipping into her mouth. As one of Alice's hands moved to his cheek and the other in his hair FP's hands moved to Alice's back and he wrapped his arms around her tightly like if he let go she would vanish.

They stopped the kiss, but Alice was still in his arms. A strand of FP's hair fell on his forehead and Alice pushed it backwards with a smile on her face as they were both catching their breaths. "You're beautiful."

FP smiled at Alice and she smiled right back at him. They just started their love affair, but Alice was in over her head just like FP. As they stood there Alice though that maybe she was feeling like that because it was only the beginning, that maybe things will just go downwards from there, but she pushed that thought in the back of her mind and decided to ignore it for as long as possible. "I have to go to the make up trailer."

FP sighed pressing his forehead against hers. "Do you really have to?" He asked moving a little to place a kiss on her nose, causing Alice to chuckle, then he moved so they were in the initial position.

"We have to start filming and you know I'm never late." Alice said letting out a sigh. "We have almost every scene together today so you still get to see this beauty."

"You're very modest, aren't you?" FP asked letting out a laugh and Alice nodded her head.

FP and Alice filmed for the rest of the day and were happy that they finished around six. They didn't have such a busy schedule because they finished half of the second to last episode and had another five weeks to finish it and the last one.

FP was in his trailer and he was just about to go to Alice's when his phone rang. He picked it up and saw Fred's name on the screen so he answered. "What's up Andrews?"

"Did I interrupt something?" Fred asked on the other side and FP assured him it was all fine.

"So why'd you call?" FP asked sitting back down on the couch.

"What's going on with you and Alice?" Fred asked and FP immediately assumed that he knew because Hermione probably knew.

"Don't tell anyone man." FP said a little nervous, he knew Fred wouldn't say a thing, but FP was still worried people would find out about him and Alice.

"I won't, but what about Alice?" Fred told FP and he asked him what exact he was talking about. "You really think she is going to be pleased with being the second woman always?"

"We know what we're doing." FP said firmly even though insecurity made its way into his mind.

"Do you?" Fred asked and after FP told him that it was none of his business he hung up.

FP decided that he had to talk to Alice about it. Those few days she had been the first, but that wasn't going to happen every time and FP wanted to be sure that Alice knew it. She deserved better than what he had to gave her in that moment but FP loved her and wanted her, but most importantly he wanted her to be happy.

FP made his way to her trailer which was incredibly close to his. He didn't even bother knocking and the moment he entered Alice saw that he was nervous about something. "Is everything ok?"

"We need to talk." FP said seriously and Alice walked to him.

"What about?" She asked wrapping her arms around herself looking at FP and trying to figure it out by the look on his face.

"About us." FP said simply and sat down followed by Alice.

"What about us?"