Chapter 6

Alice and FP both woke up at the sound of Alice's alarm. It was six in the morning and Alice with FP were in the same position that they fell asleep.

Alice tried to move from under FP, but she had no luck. He let out a chuckle as he opened his eyes. "Finally." Alice sighed in relief and moved her hands above her head and stretched under FP as she yawned.

FP didn't lose a second, he pinned grabbed both Alice's wrists with his right hand and pinned Alice to the bed. "What on earth are you doing?" Alice asked nervously looking at the door. She was afraid her girls would get inside, but they weren't supposed to wake up until seven and Alice thought them to knock every time before entering.

"Just making sure you have a good morning." FP smirked as he moved his free hand between Alice's legs. She bit her lower lip as she spread her legs a little to give FP more access. "You're ready for me."

"Mhm..." Alice moaned as FP drove her crazy with his fingers. He eventually let go of her hands and he placed a tender kiss on her lips before making his way down between her legs. "Oh yes." Alice moaned and FP smiled a little knowing that he could make her feel like that.

After he managed to give Alice a good start that day FP went into the kitchen and he cooked breakfast for the girls because Alice was in the shower. He also made lunch so they could take it with them at school.

At seven the girls jumped from their beds as their alarm woke them up. They rushed to the bathroom and Polly got there first leaving Betty outside. There was another bathroom in the house except the ones Polly and Alice were in but Alice wanted the girls to share. Alice herself always wanted a big brother or sister so she could have someone to confide in and someone to take care of her while her mother was busy taking drugs.

"Finally." Betty let out a dramatic sigh when Polly got out of the bathroom. Polly rolled her eyes as she walked past her sister and Betty laughed at her.

Alice came out of the shower and put on a sweater and a pair of jeans. She didn't bother drying her hair because she had to take the girls to school. Alice looked at the clock and her eyes widened a little. It was seven fifteen which meant the girls were up for fifteen minutes already and Alice was worried they would see FP downstairs. It wasn't as they never saw him before, but the girls were close friends with Jughead, they talked every day on camera and the last thing Alice wanted was for Gladys to know what she and FP had been up to.

Alice quickly made a bun out of her hair and she made her way to the girls room. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw her daughters were inside getting their backpacks. "Mommy!" Betty smiled and ran to Alice.

Alice hugged both her daughters before they asked what they had for breakfast. Alice told them it was a surprise as they made their way down the stairs. "And now we are going into the kitchen!" Alice said loud so FP could hear her. "In the empty kitchen!"

"What?" Polly asked quietly because she didn't really want an answer. She just wanted to have breakfast and get to school.

Alice sighed in relief when she didn't see FP anywhere but she was wondering where he was. "Pancakes!" Betty said excitedly as she ran to the counter. She sat on a stool and Polly did the same.

Alice smiled as her girls started eating and she walked to the sink to get a glass of water. She gasped when she saw FP on the floor behind the counter that her daughters were eating at. "Mom? Are you ok?" Polly asked with her mouth full of pancakes.

"Yes, I'm just a little ti-" Alice quickly faked a yawn. "-red." Alice rolled her eyes when she saw that FP was just about to burst into laughter. She knew she was a terrible liar, but it was because she didn't like lying to the people she loved.

Alice decided to ignore FP and she made her way to the sink. She poured a glass of water and as she brought it to her mouth Alice felt a hand on her thigh and she was close to gasping again, but she managed not to. She gave FP a warning glare before she put down the glass without drinking from it.

"Come on girls, we are going to be late." It was almost half past seven and it was the time when Alice would be in the car with the girls do they would get in time at school.

Alice pressed her hands against the counter where her girls were eating and she leaned over it giving FP a nice view of her ass. She knew what she was doing, she wanted to show FP that he wasn't the only one who could tease her. The moment he lifted his hand up to touch her Alice moved to her right a little and FP couldn't reach her anymore.

Betty somehow managed to hit her glass with juice and it rolled on the counter and fell down right next to FP. He almost jumped and made Alice chuckle at how scared he looked for a second. "Sorry mommy." Betty said and Alice smiled at her.

"It's ok honey, I'll just pick this up and we can go." Alice said and she leaned down. Her sweater moved giving FP full view of her breasts. Alice winked at FP as she picked a few pieces of glass. "Let's go now." Alice looked at her daughters and her girls jumped from where they were sitting and ran outside to wait for Alice by the car.

When FP heard the door he made his way towards Alice who was in the hallway. "You're evil." He told her and Alice shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe, I'll see you soon...Jones."