Chapter 20

"How about I show you that gift?" FP asked and Alice nodded with a small smile on her face.

"But first FP..." Alice stopped him from getting up. She wanted to ask FP to be more considerate of her feelings, but Alice changed her mind. She shouldn't have to tell him that and Alice decided to give him one more shot to prove her that she was actually more than just sex.

"What?" FP asked when Alice didn't speak for a while and she slightly cocked her head to the side.

"Just wanted to take another look at you." Alice said and FP quickly cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss on her lips. He recognised the reference to A Star is Born and he just loved it. "Now the gift Jones." Alice said wiping away what was left of her tears and she watched FP as he made his way to the couch and took the box. "I hope I didn't break it." Alice remembered how she threw it on the couch when FP first handed it to her.

"You didn't." FP said smiling at her. He sat down next to Alice as she unrapped the box and found another one inside. Alice rolled her eyes at FP because he wrapped it once even though it was already a box, a jewelry box.

FP watched Alice as she opened it and saw a heart shaped necklace inside. "It's beautiful FP." Alice smiled at him and FP took it out of her hands and opened the heart. "Oh my god." Alice took back the necklace from FP that was now open and inside it revealed a picture of them kissing. "You risked a little making this happen." Alice said closing the pendant and holding it tightly in her hand.

"You're worth the risk." FP said brushing a strand of Alice's hair behind her ear. "What happened to your finger?" Ever since he saw Alice's finger with a bandaid wrapped around it he wanted to ask her that.

Alice let out a sigh and told FP what happened, she didn't want to come up with a lie. FP cocked his head to the side and took her free hand, the one with the bandaid in his. He brought it to his lips and brushed his lips against her finger. When he looked up Alice smiled at FP and pressed her forehead against his. "I love you."

"I love you too Alice."

Hermione was on set with them that day because she had something to tell Alice about her mother, but she didn't bring that up while she was filming. Hermione didn't bring it up immediately after Alice was done because she rushed to her trailer to talk to her daughters before they're go to sleep.

FP walked over to where Hermione was. After Alice finished FP had one more scene and Hermione stayed behind to watch as they filmed. "Where did Alice run?" FP asked Hermione with a smile on his face.

"We have to talk." Hermione didn't plan on having that conversation with FP, but someone had to talk to him and she knew Fred wouldn't get in the middle of things because he was FP's best friend and he wanted him happy. Hermione who wasn't that close to FP wanted to open his eyes and make sure he wasn't going to hurt her best friend.

"What about?" FP asked and Hermione gestured him to follow her. She walked outside, it was late so it was dark and most of the people were in their trailers or at home. "How far are we-"

"This far." Hermione cut off FP and turned around to look at him. She just wanted to be sure that no one was near them to hear what she was going to talk to him about.

"What's going on?" FP asked genuinely curious about what was all the fuss.

"Do you love her?" Hermione asked and there was no point in saying her name because they both knew she was talking about Alice.

"Of course I do. What kind of question is that?" FP asked just a little pissed off that Hermione asked that. She and Fred were the only ones who knew about him and Alice and FP though they knew he wasn't playing games.