Chapter 36

It was a little after four when Alice got there and FP was looking at the lake. He turned around when he heard a car and a smile appeared on his face as he saw Alice. FP put his hands back in his pockets after he waved at her because it was cold outside while Alice turned to take her coat from the backseats. "Miss me much?" Alice asked when she got out of the car and FP nodded his head.

"Come here baby." FP said and opened his arms for Alice. Despite how cold it was outside and the way she was not in the mood for running Alice did run towards FP and she jumped in his arms.

FP picked Alice up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as she cupped his cheeks and leaned down to kiss FP. He held her tightly as they deepened the kiss, like their lives were depending on that. "God how I missed you." FP said leaning back to look at Alice.

"I love you." Alice said placing a quick kiss on FP's lips. "So much." She smiled at him and FP put her down. "How were the holidays?"

"Good." FP said nodding his head as Alice turned to look at the beautiful lake. He walked closer to her and hugged her from behind. "Would've been better if we were together."

"Some other time FP." Alice said feeling his hot breath on her neck. "Don't do that." Alice warned FP biting her lip.

"What?" FP whispered in her ear before he barely brushed his lips against her neck. "What am I doing?" FP asked after Alice let out a shaky breath.

"You know what you're doing." Alice said quietly. She wanted him to stop as much as she wanted him to continue. Alice was well aware of the sexual tension between them and she wanted him badly, but it was too cold outside for both their liking.

Alice turned in FP's embrace and she was facing him. She figured that she could play that game with FP, he wasn't the only one he could tease. Alice lowered her hand to FP's crotch and she squeezed him a little through the fabric of his sweatpants. "You little devil!" FP told Alice and she smirked at him.

"Two can play this game." Neither of them had to hide what they wanted to say or do to each other anymore because now if people found out about them FP and Alice wouldn't have to feel bad about it because he wasn't married anymore.

"I really want you Alice." FP said grabbing her hand stoping her from teasing him.

"I want you too FP." Alice smiled at him. "But it's cold here and we have to be at the airport soon."

FP sighed and Alice laughed when he pouted like a little child. "But I have some news that will make you feel better."

"What's that?" FP asked and Alice moved her hands behind his neck playing with his hair.

"Our rooms in New York are next to each others and I do not plan on sleeping alone." Alice chuckled when FP brought her closer fast and kissed her deeply.

It was around three am when FP and Alice arrived at the hotel. They had to leave early in the morning which was terrible because they were too tired since they didn't get any sleep during the flight because they couldn't stop talking to each other.

Alice told FP she'd go leave her stuff in her room then she'd get to his room and that's exactly what she did but not after taking something with her. Alice knocked on the door to FP's room and he opened it with a smile on his face. "It appears that someone sent strawberries to my room for no reason." FP said with a knowing smile on his face.

Alice pretended to be surprised for a few seconds as she spoke. "Who would do that?" Alice moved her hands from behind her back to reveal a tube (A/N I'm not sure this is right, but in my country we have whipped cream in tubes) of whipped cream. "Good thing I had this."

"You're amazing." FP said making room for Alice to enter. He closed the door behind her and watched Alice make her way to his bed.

"Mhm..." Alice looked at FP seductively as she started unbuttoning her shirt.

FP's eyes slightly widened as Alice dropped on the floor every piece clothing that she had one, one by one. "You're gorgeous." FP whispered walking towards Alice as he started taking off this own clothes.

"You're not so bad yourself." Alice bit her lower lower lip as she laid down on the bed watching FP get the strawberries and the whipped cream. "Let's get this little party of ours started."

"Oh yeah baby!"