Chapter 17

Time went by so fast for FP and Alice but also they were really happy together. Eventually the San Diego Comic Con was happening and FP suggested Alice they would share a room at the inn they were staying. The cast opted for an inn because it was more quiet and they could have more privacy then they'd have while being right where the SDCC was being held. "It'll be a small inn FP, we can't." Alice told FP quietly so no one would hear as they took their seats in the plane. Alice was tired and FP insisted on them sharing a room for some time already.

"Please." FP whispered as he moved his hand on her thigh. Alice almost let out a sound full of annoyance, but she managed to keep quiet as she moved FP's hand away from her lrg, but he just placed it there again. "Ba-"

"No 'baby'." Alice said quietly but harshly. She moved FP's hand again and crossed her legs as she looked him in the eyes. "Stop using sex as a tool to get me to do what you want." Alice told FP and he looked at her surprised. It was true that sometimes he did it, but not all the time and not when it came to huge decisions, besides they would end up talking about what they were actually going to do after sex anyway.

"Fine." FP said simply and looked around the plane. He stood up just as Alice grabbed his hand. She was feeling bad for what she just told him, but FP kept on walking and eventually Alice let go of his hand.

"Great." Alice let her head fall back and she closed her eyes waiting for whoever FP was going to change seats with.

"What did you do to him?" Hermione asked as she sat down next to Alice and Alice was thankful that he decided to change seats with her.

"I'm an asshole." Alice sighed and opened her eyes to look at Hermione. She told her what just happened and Hermione shrugged her shoulders.

"He'll get over it." Hermione said and Alice leaned a little closer to her as she asked her how did she know that. "You just have to apologise for what you said and he'll be fine. Belive me, he just needs to have his 'I'm crazy' time."

"I'm counting on you for that." Alice said taking a deep breath, she was going to apologise to FP as soon as they got a moment alone, but in that moment Alice just wanted to get some sleep. "I hope you weren't planning on chatting-"

"Just close your eyes already."

Alice and FP didn't get a moment alone until they got to the inn and the moment they set foot there they knew they wouldn't get any time alone. They made their way to their rooms which were next to each other and there she was with a huge smile spread across her face, Gladys. "Surprise!" She said the moment she saw FP and Alice coming from around the corner. Gladys rushed towards FP and he dropped his bags to catch he knowing that she won't stop.

Alice stood there, not far away behind FP watching them. Gladys was in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist, FP's hands were wrapped around her too so he could hold her as Gladys kissed him on the lips. Alice felt a twinge of pain and jealousy watching them, but she couldn't say a word.

Eventually Gladys asked FP to put her down and he did so. "I missed you." Gladys told FP and kissed him once more.

"I missed you too love." FP said and it came out a little weird knowing that Alice was behind him. He started feeling bad about the situation but if he didn't act like usually around Gladys, she'd be suspicious.

"Hi, Alice. How have you been?" Gladys asked looking at Alice and Alice smiled at her.

"Great." Alice nodded her head slightly as Gladys gave her a short hug. "You?"

"Good, better now that I'm here." Gladys said smiling nodding towards FP.

"Well, I'd love to chat more, but we have interviews early tomorrow and I'm responding tired." Alice lied, she wasn't tired, not after the three hour nap she just had, but she wanted to get out of the situation quickly.

"No problem, we can talk tomorrow or at dinner." Gladys said happily as she took one of FP's hands in his as he struggled to get his bags with just his other hand while Alice walked past him and towards her room.

Gladys entered FP's room first so FP watched Alice as she got in her room. She didn't even turn to look at him, but he couldn't blame her for that. Seeing him with Gladys was hard on her, they usually avoided it as much as possible, but it seemed like Gladys was there during the whole comic con so Alice didn't have a way of avoiding her all the time.

Alice locked the door after she got in and she walked over to the bed. She let herself fall onto it and stared at the ceiling. "Fucking awesome." Alice whispered to herself before she started the TV so she wouldn't feel that alone in her room.

FP just put down his bags when Gladys started looking around into the not so big room. "These days, only us, it's going to be amazing." Gladys told FP as he walked to the bed and sat down on it.

"Where's Jug?" FP asked hoping that if he brought up Jughead they would start talking about that for hours like they usually do, but Gladys had plans with FP that weekend.

"My parents' house." Gladys said as she walked towards FP. She sat down on his lap, each of her knees on his sides. "I have you all to myself."

"That's great love."