Chapter 72

After the actual wedding they went to a location where a party was being held. It was beautifully arranged, blue and purple flowers just like FP and Alice decided and not too many people which was just perfect.

They all had something to eat while music was playing not too loudly on the background so they could talk to each other, but after it was done the song FP and Alice picked for their first dance started playing and they went right in the middle of the dance floor. They didn't prepare some complicated choreography because they figured it wasn't important, what was important was that they were together and nothing could break them apart.

Everyone gathered around them, but they did leave some space free just as FP told them that they had to because he prepared something for Alice. As the song ended everyone clapped their hands, but stopped when something started playing on the projector. "What's this?" Alice asked FP as she looked over at the wall on which pictures started being projected on.

"I put that projector to good use, just like you did." FP wrapped his hand around Alice's waist and let it rest on her hip as Alice leaned into him.

"These are all pictures of them." Alice whispered to FP and he nodded. Dozens of pictures of Betty and Polly appeared on the wall. Alice wrapped her arms around FP tightly and she rested her head on his chest as she watched the video.

In the room where only close friends and family so Alice had no problem with the photos being put out in the open like that like she would have if the wedding was bigger with more guests. But like that all that Alice could think about was her daughters and how FP found a way to have them there with them on that special day.

Betty and Polly were both on their bikes and they were riding them towards the person who was filming which Alice immediately knew was FP. She left them alone with him that day for a little while and Alice figured that it was when he filmed them. "Look, I'm riding a bike." Betty said excitedly and Polly laughed happy that she was doing the same.

"Come on girls, say something for your mom!" FP's voice was heard and almost immediately the girls started shouting.

"We love you mommy." And with the girls saying that the video ended.

"Thank you." Alice looked at FP, she rested her forehead against his and chuckled when he brought his hands to her face to wipe her tears. FP cupped her face as everyone left to do what they wanted after they applauded the moment.

"This is why I spent so much time with Abigail." FP told Alice and for a brief moment she was confused as to what FP was referring to, but quickly she remembered.

"So you two did this beautiful video for me and I was the bitch who accused you of cheating?" Alice asked raising her eyebrows and a small smile formed on FP's face. "You, FP Jones, are extraordinary."

"So are you, Alice Jones." FP quickly pressed his lips to Alice's. "So will the little one be."

As FP let those words out Alice felt like someone was squeezing her heart lightly. During everything that happened ever since Alice told FP about the baby she simple forget about him or her. She didn't drink alcohol so that wasn't the actual problem, Alice was starting to freak out after she saw the video. What if she was going to be terrible at it because of how scared she'd be to lose them?

"Are you ok?" FP asked when he saw that something was bothering Alice, but she seem to shrug it off because the next second she was all a smile. And if it hadn't seemed honest FP wouldn't have dropped his other questions like he did.

"I'm perfect." Alice placed a kiss on his cheek as she took his hand in his and dragged him to dance as she spoke. "I'm with you, aren't I?"

The ceremony and the party after that were moments that FP and Alice were never going to forget because the most important people in their lives were there. Alice forced herself days before not to think about her jackass father on that special day. She also forced herself not to cry a few times during that day because of how badly she missed her daughters and her mother also and how much she wanted to have the three of them with her, even though her mother would've been most likely to get either drunk or high.

FP simply enjoyed the day, he had been through a wedding before and that time he was stressed, but marrying Alice was somehow easier, FP had no idea why, it was just the way he felt. He told himself that he will never forget any detail about the day of his wedding, the feeling he had while he watched his son walk Alice, his wife, down the aisle, the way Jughead and Alice danced ay the party, it was perfect.

That day was just perfect.