•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

"I thought cho' ass would be a lot more excited to buy clothes," I joked as I looked over at Javier

We sat in chairs outside the dressing room while waiting for Jay to try on some clothes.

"I don' know—I just feel like I've already been given so much, it feels like I'm leeching off of you guys now."

I jerked my neck back and contorted my face, "you're our responsibility now—you ain't leeching, you just bein' provided for." I explained.

I had a little bit of money left over from my time with Rodrigo. It probably wasn't smart to blow it all so fast seeing as I wouldn't be getting paid for the first couple months. But I was guilty about leaving them so much, I had to pay them back in some way.

He nodded and sat back—deep in his own thoughts.

"And after we meet with these adoption people later, everything's gonna be official, you're gonna be family—there ain't no need to feel bad." I assured him.

It was crazy to think about how we even met Javier, this timid kid running from people he had no business with.

Yeah I'll admit I was a little tough on him—but I don't trust people easily and I have reasons for that.

A couple of minutes later Joshua came out , wearing a designer T, that hugged his body perfectly.

"How does it look?" He asked, looking at us for approval.

"Sexy as hell," I replied causing him to instantly blush.

Jave sent him a thumbs up causing Joshua to nod and return to the dressing room.

There was a lot of people running in and out of dressing rooms and the commotion began to make me feel nervous.

I hadn't been out and in public freely for so long that the feeling was kinda overwhelming.

Once Joshua came out he gave me a concerned look before placing his palm on the side of my face.

That anxiety was instantly replaced by a wave of calmness as I closed my eyes, slightly turning my head into his hand.

"You okay?"

I nodded before responding, "I'm straight."

After one last look he began to walk, Jave and I on his trails.

After one last store we made our way back home since we had to meet the adoption couple.