•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

"wait what's his name again?" Clare asked

"Marcel," I repeated, focusing hard on brushing his hair.

I'd finally gotten him to agree to let me after what felt like forever.

He made sure to break it down to me and honestly, I never realized how much he cared about his hair until now. It always looked good but I didn't understand how he got the pattern on it.

I also thought that the durag was only to make sure it doesn't get messy, but apparently it was for other stuff too.

I positioned myself on the edge of the bed as he sat on the floor between my legs, allowing me to brush.

Brushing his hair wasn't the only thing I'd gotten him to do, instead of football we watched the originals, one of my favorite shows.

He pretended to think it was weird but I knew he liked it.

"Why do you keep asking what his name is," I chuckled.

"Cause he's black," he said honestly.

I chuckled again and continued to brush, slightly amazed at how his hair formed into the pattern so neatly.

I grabbed the mirror from beside me and put it in front of him.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked.

"Mhmm," he replied, eyes darting from the mirror to and back to the tv.

"Tell me I did a good job," I spoke, voice slightly hinting at disappointment.

"You're doing a good job baby," he chuckled, leaning over to kiss my inner thigh.

"Stop it, you're too nice," I smiled smugly and went back to blushing.

"Hollup' so he's a vampire, she's a vampire, and he's?" He asked pointing to character.

"Both,"  I explained.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and stayed silent, still watching.

I laughed at how cute he was before spraying something on his hair he told me to.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Hand me that," he spoke, motioning to the blue durag next to me.

After putting it on he stood up and checked himself in the mirror to make sure it was right.

"I'm gonna check on Jave real quick," he spoke, grabbing the remote to pause the show.

"Ya know, for a show that you think is so weird, you seem pretty interested," I teased.

He rolled his eyes and continued walking causing me to laugh.

After that I stood up from the edge of the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands.