•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞•

I looked up at André in complete shock

There was apart of me that couldn't believe any of this was even happening, like it was just a dream that I hadn't woken from.

As André slowly lifted the gun, he first aimed at Clarence, eyes piercing into his older brother.

"Dre..." Clare spoke, in complete disbelief over what was happening.

"I wish I could say I was sorry bro."" André spoke, lifting the gun completely.

This is it. This is really the end.

As tears dropped one by one I watched André, fearful of his next move.

"—But I'm not." He added, quickly turning toward Rodrigo, aiming the gun at his head.

*CLICK*

Nothing

Andres face dropped immediately, he again tried to shoot Rodrigo but was once again unsuccessful.

"Well André, I can't say I'm not a little disappointed," Rodrigo signed, swiftly punching André in the gut, causing him to huddle over in pain.

In another motion he kicked André in the temple, sending him sliding over to Clare's feet.

"Do you really for a second think I trusted you?" Rodrigo laughed.

"You thought you were playing me, you thought you knew the game." He ranted, his eyes frantic as he stared down at André.

"You forgot one thing, I am the damn game."

"you think...I would hand you—a loaded gun? You think I'm as stupid as you are?"

André clutched at his abdomen in pain, blood leaking from his mouth.

Instinctively he moved closer to Clare, surely not on purpose, he probably didn't even notice.It just goes to show no matter how old he got, Clarence would always be his big brother.

"Just like that, 3 victims turn into 4." Rodrigo smiled.

"Yah know, I'm starting to think this hero complex runs in the family. The two of you just can't help but throw caution into the wind, so desperate for the glory."

He then shrugged with an animated "huh,"

"Well, it's something I'll never understand, anyways, let's get to the fun part." He smiled.

"Who wants to die first?"

Silence broke out, each of us hesitant to answer the outrageous question.

"No volunteers?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

"That's okay, I have no issue choosing."

He pulled ammo from his pocket and loaded the pistol in front of us, almost tauntingly.