•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗•

I don't think I've ever driven so fast anywhere in my life

The moment we arrived and I spotted the hundreds of police cars and the yellow tape around the house my anxiety spiked to a ten.

Robin and I were not on good terms, but that ain't mean I wanted her dead.

This left my daughter with out a parent, the one that raised her.

When I walked up I was immediately held back by a swarm of police.

Thankfully I asked André, Joshua, Javier to stay in the car so things wouldn't get too hectic so it was just me.

As I was bombarded with questions the only thing I could get out was my relation to Robin, I'd came only to see my daughter, and the longer I was being held from that the more I got more agitated.

Police for one made me anxious, coup that with the fact that Rodrigo might be behind this which meant he'd known about my daughter and I was about to snap.

As they continued pushing me back, a small petite voice called out.

"Daddy!" Immediately my head shot in the direction of where the voice came from, spotting the person I'd come looking for.

Instantly a darker skinned woman yelled, attempting to chase her as she ran over to me.

The police, confused as anyone, parted as Janeah hugged at my leg.

There was this fear I always had that she wouldn't remember me, that I'd see her and her young memory wouldn't be able to put pieces together.

Thankfully it was the opposite, and not only did she remember me, she seemed attached.

I reached down and lifted her up, smiling as her small arms wrapped around my neck.

I hugged back of course and inhaled. This connection was something I couldn't explain, I don't know. This tiny human brought tears to my eyes and all she did was hug me.

"I missed you babygirl." I spoke smiling as she pulled away from the hug to cheese at me.

"I miss you too." She spoke, her toothless grin plastering a smile on my face.