•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊•

"This feels good," I spoke giddily, tightening my grip around him

"This feels good," I spoke giddily, tightening my grip around him. "Being able to finally hold you and shit."

"Yeah," he agreed,leaning into me more which only made my confidence bigger.

"You like me holding you?" I questioned, almost teasing.

"are you gonna make me say it?" He asked lightly.

"I like when you tell me watchu want hermoso." I spoke.

"w-well um c-can we do it again?" Destin asked quietly, whispering basically.

"do what?" I asked, with raised eyebrows.

"c-can you kiss me." He asked.

Rather than respond with words I licked my lips causing him to blush, unlike the other times though, he didn't hide it.

Of course I obliged and leaned down as he turned his head to meet my lips.

We remained on the same position as earlier, him in my arms and I hugged him tightly.

Though he probably didn't know, these were my first kisses too, ever.

Yeah I'd gotten head but that was something I was forced into, or peer pressured into when I was working for the cartel.

Sick, yeah I know. It scarred me for a while and even now it's one of the hundred things that I keep suppressed inside.

The moment I pulled away from the kiss his eyes shot open.

The look of disappointment he wore made me wanna reconnect immediately, but I wanted to try something, and I wanted to see how far he'd let me go.

Slowly I leaned down, both of my hands grabbing softly at his sides.

With a burst of confidence I kissed at his neck, immediately causing his breath to hitch.

My first kiss was gentle so I could see his reaction, and although he looked surprised, he didn't protest.