𝕯eleted 𝕾cenes - BONUS

Hello Everyone, so I know this is a surprise, but I've decided to do a Deleted Scenes Chapter. Basically I'm giving you all this because I want to tie up some loose ends, and aid a bit to the main storyline.So with that being said, this is just a bunch of scenes which I had planned to be included in the Ruin Us book, but I didn't want to have too many chapters. This Part will be fairly long sense it's basically a bunch of scenes into one. Additionally, there is no order, each of these scenes are canon, but the order I write them isn't necessarily the order in which they happened. Some scenes are during the Ruin Us Storyline, others are after the books completion.

"Canon" is a term people use when certain events happen in the story that is labeled "official" by the creator.

Enough of that, Hope you guys enjoy

-T

SCENE ONE: DURING RUIN US : JAVIER AND JOSHUA DISCUSS JAVIER THINKING OF LETTING DESTIN GO

After throwing his gym bag in the trunk of the car, Javier released a tense breath.

He was still feeling guilty for having let Marquees get into his head about Destin.

He hadn't seen him in school all day, granted they had opposites schedules, but usually they'd meet up for a minute or two.

Basketball Practice itself didn't exactly to well, sure him and Marquees didn't have another issue but he just wasn't himself, and his subpar play was a result of that.

He drove home in silence, not even bothering to play music. All he could think about was Destin.

Let Him Go

He released yet another sigh and continued on his way home.

When he made it, the moment he entered the house his nose was immediately met with the smell of food

He removed his shoes at the door and made his way to the kitchen, spotting Joshua who multitasked between cooking and typing busily on his laptop.

"Hey Da'," he said simply.

"Javi!" Joshua greeted happily, "how was school?" He questioned.

Javiers first instinct was to lie, to internalize his turmoil so he wouldn't burden anyone.

His silence caused Joshua to crease his eyebrows in question.

Swiftly he removed his glasses and gave Javier a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" He asked sincerely, sensing something was off.