•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊•

"you sure it's safe now?" André asked again

"Yeah I'm sure." I sighed, standing up, brushing off the knees of my pants.

"How do you know." He rambled, looking around us paranoid like

"Because I went through training for this Dre." I responded, getting fed up.

He stayed silent before shaking his head and getting in the car.

Once he was in I looked up to see Joshua staring at the car with wide eyes, basically in space.

"Baby?" I questioned.

"H-He could have killed us, he could have attached a bomb, anything, he could have killed us..." he said lowly, voice shaking.

"Jay there's no bomb, I just checked, there's no tracker, no nothing." I said honestly.

"So he left a note, that's it, he had every opportunity to kill us and all he did was leave a note."

I sighed and grabbed the back of his head to lean him into my chest, hugging I'm tightly.

"Jay you good, nothing happened, nothing goin' to happen, we aight." I assured.

"You don't get it..." he sniffed.

"The fact that he didn't kill us means he doesn't just want us dead, he wants to ruin our lives Clare, don't you get it, he found us, he's coming." He cried, dampening my shirt with tears.

"He was at the game, probably watching us and we didn't even know..." he continued.

His cries were becoming hysterical, causing me to shut my eyes tightly.

In all honesty I didn't know what to do, I wasn't calm, but I pretended to be because the moment I spazzed the rest of them would panic even more.

Jave sat next to André in the car in silence as well, the box trembling in his hands.

"Baby, Listen to me, I gotchu, I got us, stop worrying. If he comes, we're ready, I ain't letting shit happen to any of y'all, I told you that." I spoke.

I used my thumb to wipe his tears as he looked at me, "He's a coward, that's it, a pussy. He gets off to fear, don't give it to him."

He visibly calmed which caused relief to wash over me.

"we good now or do I gotta stand out here in the cold whitchu longer?" I smirked, my hands snaking down his waist to his bottom.

"I'm fine," He nodded, chuckling at my shenanigans,

"then kiss me." I demanded.

He did as I said and stood on the tips of his feet to kiss me.

"Damn I missed those lips," I sighed, .