•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔•

I pulled my arms into the sleeves of the hoodie I was wearing as I continued to watch the movie

It was my favorite hoodie of Clares and I felt it'd help me calm since he was gone.

It smelt like his cologne and the stuff he put on his hair before he brushed it.

I screamed abruptly at a jump scare and covered my face.

I had no idea why I was even watching this by myself, boredom made me do stupid things.

After a few seconds I heard quickly paced footsteps come to my room.

"You okay?" Jave asked, his accent thick which meant he was genuinely nervous.

Paco was at his side, as usual, before prancing up and over to the bed.

"Yeah, I'm watching a scary movie and got caught off guard," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Oh," he exhaled, visibly relaxing.

After talking for a few more minutes he returned to his room, I held Paco with me though since I was too nervous to be alone.

Yet I continued to watch the movie, I know, it didn't make any sense.

When I finally did drift off to sleep I was completely broken from it by my phone.

My eyes being blurry with sleep caused me to squint at my phone, sensitive to the bright light.

"André?" I questioned to myself before answering.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Joshua where are you?" He asked, almost frantically.

The sound of my name from him and not his usual "doc" frightened me.

"Home why?" I sat up, feeling myself worry.

"Whatever channel your local news station is, turn to it—now." He said seriously.

I did as he said, quickly flipping through the channels before pausing on the news station.

And that's where I saw it, that's where I saw my fear come into reality.

"He escaped!?" I said worriedly as Rodrigos photo appeared on screen along with the National Emergency hotline.

"How! How is something like that even possible, someone like him should've been under maximum security." I said frantically.

I continued to watch the news as the multiple headlines flew by, warnings included as he was regarded to be heavily dangerous and possibly armed.

My stomach churned and I began to feel physically nauseous, but I couldn't move, my eyes were glued to the television screen, every word burned into my brain.