•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔•

•𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈•

"Try again," Destin suggested

"How about we take a break?" I sighed, laying back.

"You just got here." He responded, "literally."

"and." I shrugged.

He sighed before speaking, "Javi seriously, I have to study and you promised that we'd work."

"Okay, okay," I caved, grabbing my pencil once more and staring at my notebook.

After about five minutes I caught him stealing glances at me causing me to smirk.

"You can take a picture if you want to." I spoke causing him to quickly look down, blushing.

"is this right?" I asked, showing him the problem I'd been working on.

"yep!" He said brightly, "just don't forget to circle your answer, some teachers are picky about that." He nodded.

"bet." I smiled, circling the answer.

"see, you don't even need my help anymore, you've got it." He spoke happily.

"maybe," I shrugged, "or maybe you're just my good luck charm." I winked.

"yeah I think that's it, when you came to the game, I won didn't I." I thought.

"t-that was a coincidence." He shook his head.

"Nah, I don't believe in coincidences." I told him.

We continued like that for about an hour, talking a little, but mostly working.

After I'd finally gotten him to take a break, we made our way to the kitchen.

"what do you want?" He asked, since I'd asked him for a snack prior to that.

"Lemme try that tofu shit you had yesterday," I nodded.

"You won't like it." He said adamantly.

"How do you know?" I asked, taking a seat on the stool
In front of the isle.

"It has a very unique taste," he explained.

"Okay well gimme something you think I'll like."

"Hmmm, okay." He spoke, placing his hand on his chin as he thought.

We ended up just eating some vegetarian crisps thing before going back to working, they were good though I'm not gonna lie.