•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔•

"You know, I thought you were a lot more athletic

"You know, I thought you were a lot more athletic." André spoke from beside me.

"Yeah I use to be, then I sat behind a desk for a career." I shrugged.

"Javiers ready let's go." I spoke, eyeing the text I'd gotten.

He nodded and strapped himself in before driving.

We gotten to the school pretty quick, but when I spotted Javier he wore this look, like something was nagging at him.

I decided that I'd leave it alone for the car ride and talk to him about it later.

After dropping André off at the hotel I drove home, and the entire car ride was seemingly quiet.

Once we arrived he did he normal routine before heading upstairs.

After his shower I made sure to talk to him before he could fall asleep, whatever it was I didn't want him to dwell on it too long.

I knocked on his room door before walking in.

He looked up from his phone and made eye contact, once he realized it was me he said put down his phone and sat up.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"I think we should talk about whatever has you all upset today, don't say you don't want to, cause I'm gonna force you." I spoke, it came out as a joke but I was semi serious.

"Just basketball stuff." He downplayed.

I could tell by his body language that he was lying, but rather than pressure him immediately I'd talk until he was comfortable.

"what kinda basketball stuff can stress even you out ." I chuckled grabbing a pillow and laying back on it.

He sighed and stayed silent, and when he finally did speak up, there was something off.

"It was Marquees again, he said something slick in practice today, that led onto the Destin situation and he had the nerve to say he was 'protecting' him," he ranted.

"He's selfish, he can't handle something petty like a basketball team position so he takes it out in Destin and I!"

I squinted my eyes and observed him, there was something behind his eyes, this.....this anger.

The only thing that was familiar to it was Clarence. It wasn't as wild or irrational, at least not yet, but it was there, and for the future, I had to keep that in mind.