•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗•

The Next Day

"Jave!" I called out as I walked towards his room

He sat at his desk watching some basketball shit on his computer causing me to chuckle and shake my head.

"get dressed, all of us are goin to the gym in about 30." I spoke.

He nodded and stood up, allowing me to get a glimpse of his bare back and all the scratches that were on them.

I jerked my neck back in confusion as the thoughts rummaged through my head.

Now I'm not the smartest nigga on earth, but my back has looked like that before, a lot, so if I'm not mistaken, this nigga....

"ay yo come ere'," I spoke, motioning his over with a nod.

He gave me confused look but of course did as I said.

I glanced at his back again before making eye contact, his once confused demeanor turned to a nervous one.

I paused for a second, before slowly allowing my lips to form a smile.

"you use protection?" I questioned simply, draping my arm over his shoulder.

"ion know what you're talking about po—"

"don't even try that shit, you ass at lying, and I know what type of scratches those are." I spoke.

Before he could respond, André walked in the room.

"The hell takin' y'all niggas so long, me and doc already downstairs." He argued.

"nigga shut up," I spoke, rolling my eyes, "look," I motioned, turning Javier around.

I watched as Andrés eyes went from confused, to wide, accompanying his large smile.

"Yessir Jave!" He cheesed walking up to dap Javier up.

I chuckled and watched as Javier shook his hand, trying his best to hide the smile that wanted to form on his face.

"my young nigga finally got sum a—"

"what is taking so long..." Joshua spoke adamantly he came into view.

Immediately Jave, André, and I all looked at him with wide eyes.

Quickly I walked up to him and wrapped may arm around him, leading him out the room, "Jave was just showing us sum, he'll be ready in about five." I spoke.