•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝•

ONE MONTH LATER

ONE MONTH LATER

"And then, before I even had time to check over everything, the timer rang

"And then, before I even had time to check over everything, the timer rang." Destin continued, watching me as I dribbled the ball up and down the court.

"bebecito you did fine, stop makin a big deal out of it." I sighed.

"I hope you're right..." He said lowly, blushing.

I chuckled and shook my head before walking over to the bench.

These past couple of weeks had been hella hectic. There was no sign from Rodrigo, and we'd even moved back home a a few days ago.

Destin had introduced me to his mom, who was caught off guard to be honest, and I'm not too sure she liked me in the beginning, but she was pretty cool now.

I assumed she knew about Destins sexuality since her issue wasn't with my gender.

Still though, his dad didn't know, and I don't know why Marq hadn't told him, but I'm guessing their mom is holding him off.

"I'm glad you're back." he spoke with a smile.

"You missed me?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. We talked over the phone everyday, but we never really saw each other outside of that when we were in school we were both too busy to meet up, and the fact we had different lunch schedules didn't help anything.

Weekends were all we had, and even then we didn't have much time.

He looked down shyly but ultimately nodded as I took a seat next to him, holding the ball at my side.

"I missed you too."  I smirked, pulling him in closer with my arm that was draped across his shoulder so I could kiss him.

I chuckled at his reaction, I honestly liked public affection, he on the other hand turned a bright as shade of red if I even winked at him.