•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊•

"Hello?" I answered, eyebrows raised in confusion due to the unknown number

"Hello?" I repeated again, when I didn't get an answer.

"okay..." I whispered to myself, before beginning to hang up.

"Wait, Javier it's me!" A female voice said quickly, laughing.

"Alyssa, Joshua's friend." She added.

"Oh, Um-Hi." I spoke, still slightly awkward because I had no idea why she called me.

She laughed again before speaking, "I need you help bud, You know how Josh's birthday is next week, and Apunda and I are planning this nice dinner party for him."

"Mhm," I responded.

"Well we're stuck, we need you to figure out a way to occupy him for a couple of days because I can't really set everything up when he's around me. You know we barely leave each other's side and I'm also a terrible liar."

"I don't know Ms. Alyssa, Ill be starting basketball practice this week so I won't be able to really do anything." I told her honestly.

"Damn," she said lowly, disappointed.

"I think I know someone else who can help thought," I spoke.

"Who?" She said brightly.

"André, he's coaches brother and he's in town with us for a while," I explained.

"Great, thanks!" She spoke before hanging up.

I shook my head before placing my phone in my bag, and then my bag in the locker before leaving the locker room.

It was Monday, first day of practice, and oddly enough, it was the first day I was actually alone.

I hadn't seen Destin all day, I knew where he probably was, but again-is just be doing more harm than good."

I'd seen Marq and the others, but they didn't speak to me. Honestly I expected that from Marquees, but from the other two not so much.

Why was I Isolated like I was the one in the wrong?

As I made my way into the gym I joined the others in doing reps back and forth across.

We had tryouts yesterday, I guess that was all coach needed because those of us that made it got the call to stay back today.

I don't know how he gathered enough information in one day, but I wasn't complaining-I made the team.

Even in here I didn't here a peep from the guys, while the rest of the team welcomed me, my 'friends' stood quietly.