•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊•

FLASHBACK TO RUIN ME

"Oh my god.." I gasped, stopping dead in my tracks, Clarence was bashing a security guards head against the wall causing me to grimace as blood began to run out of mans nose.

It seemed like he was in a fit of rage , he ignored all calls from doctors and security, it was as if he was deaf to the world.

"CLARENCE!!" I yelled, watching as his movements stopped immediately.

He paused for a bit, before he slowly turned around to me.

His face was blank as he stared. Hands were bloody, eyes dark, shirt stained with blood as well.

 Hands were bloody, eyes dark, shirt stained with blood as well

"It's fine—"

"answer the question, this the nigga that tried to put his hands on you back at yo peoples house?" He repeated, his tone demanding.

I sighed shakily as I responded, "y-yeah."

The moment the words left my mouth, Clarences fist made contact with Killians jaw.

There was no delay between when I spoke and when he punched. The impact of the blow knocked Killian clean off his feet, causing an ear piercing scream to leave Freyas lips.

Quickly Killian stumbled to his feet before attempting to send a punch of his own.

Though his didn't connect, It wasn't that he missed, but somehow how Clarence flipped him, causing him to land on his front with a loud thud.

He grabbed the arm Killian swung with and tucked it under his own arm before pulling, tugging the limb from the socket.

The moment a loud snap was audible, it was accompanied by a loud wail of pain from Killian.

My eyes widened as I realized that the snapping sound came from his arm, which was twisted awkwardly behind him.

After standing up Clarence kicked Killian in the gut, causing him to flip on his back, hunching in pain.

He didn't have much time to wallow in it though before he was then grabbed him by his curls, blow after blow being sent to his face.

There's is nothing more nauseating then hearing someone bones crunch. It's even worse when you can see the blood splattering with it.

This was when I ran up to them , thinking of a way to get Clarence to stop.

Yes I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Killian to get hurt in some way. But not like this, if he kept this up he would kill him.