•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊•

"We're gonna be late," Destin panicked, running his hands downhis face

his face.

"We're not," I spoke, hoping to calm him down a bit.

"Javi I have nothing to wear, and if we stop by my house we'll be like 30 minutes late." He continued

"Destin you—-"

"And before you say I can use yours, they're way too big for me." He pouted.

"you done?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, sighing.

He pouted before responding, "....yes."

I chuckled and grabbed a bag from my desk, "my dads brought this back last night, it's just somethin' for you to wear today." I explained.

He creased his eyebrows angrily and pinched me causing me to wince, "ouch!"

"That's for letting me rant and worry knowing I already had something!" He whisper yelled.

"Well you were asleep last night so I couldn't tell you, and then this morning you didn't really give me a chance to speak." I retorted.

He looked like he wanted to admit he was wrong, but let his pride get in the way.

"well....still." He replied.

I shook my head with a chuckle before speaking, "I'll be in the car."

He nodded and watched as I grabbed both of our bags and exited.

Coach had left again last night, and Mr.Jay usually went to work pretty early, so in the mornings—unless André was here, which most of the time he was, I was alone.

Destin came out not too much later, allowing us to make our way to the school.

I caught him staring at me as a drove plastering a smirk on my lips. I decided to pretend I ain't notice to spare him the embarrassment.

We got to school with a lot of time to spare ironically, seeing as Destin had a rush all morning as if we were hours late. We decided to just chill in the car to waste time before we had to go in.

"Where yo Jacket?" I questioned, noticing finally that he wasn't wearing one.

"I think my mom forgot to pack one, it's fine though." He assured.

"It's not, why you aine just put on of mine when we were at the house?" I questioned.

"I didn't wanna make a big deal, plus I felt bad for doing a bit much earlier." He spoke.

"......a bit much." I mocked under my breath.

"Javi!" He whined with a pout.

"I'm just playin," I played off, before reaching in the backseat, grabbing my letterman jacket.

When I gave it to him he looked up in surprise, "you want me to wear this?"

"Yeah, I don't want you being cold." I chuckled, feeling like the whole thing was self explanatory