•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖞𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝•

"You don't mean that," he chuckled nervously

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked, "even after all this time it's still hard to believe I like you?" I sighed with my question.

I understood being shy, but he didn't give himself enough credit and it was frustrating.

"The possibility of someone like you, liking someone like me is slim to none Javi." He spoke, "it just doesn't make sense." He whispered.

"Watchu mean someone like you? have you seen you, stop talking down on yourself so much." I said Adamantly.

"I'm telling you right here I like you, if I didn't I wouldn't say it D." I confessed.

"What do you want me to do Javi, what about my D—"

"Fuck all that!" I groaned.

I don't realize how loud and rude I came off until I looked at the screen.

"I'm sorry," I spoke, letting out a sigh.

I was taking my frustrations out on him and he didn't deserve that.

"I shouldn't be pressuring you." I apologized.

"I just really like you D, and I've never really liked anyone before. I know we agreed to hide our friendship, but I don't know, hows that fair?"

Once again he was silent.

"Javier I like you too," he said lowly, "I'm just really scared, about my brother, about my dad. I want to be with you, I really do, but I'm scared of what will happen." He said, his eyes glimmering.

He had every right to be scared, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't being selfish.

Something like this would be easier in person, but I couldn't wait until then, all this was on impulse triggered by what happened earlier.

"It's okay D, we can just drop it." I nodded.

"I'm sorry Javi." He spoke sincerely.

"Don't apologize, you ain't do nothing wrong, I'm just being selfish.." I shrugged.

After that the atmosphere became awkward, I didn't want to hang up so I started joking so he'd laugh.

I thought to myself before jumping up and grabbing some of my old boxing gloves.

"Are those your dads?" He asked once I came back into view.

"Nah, they mine." I chuckled.

"You use to box?" He said with wide eyes.

"Mhm, so the next time somebody tries sum' lemme know, imma hit em' with that—"

He immediately busted out into laughter cause me to chuckle again myself.