•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙•

"I can't breathe

"I can't breathe.." I panted, placing my hands on my hips.

"We ain't even done nothin' yet," André scoffed., "—that was just the warmup."

"You're kidding," I frowned.

"Doc I'll never understand how you have a fit ass body, without doing a ounce of work." He spoke, shaking his head.

"it's my talent." I smirked.

"my brother told me you had a different talent." He teased.

"come again?" I responded, tilting my head to the side.

"I said that that's a damn good talent to have." He smiled.

"Yeah that's what I thought."

"Nigga you ain't scarin' nobody," he chuckled, grabbing a dumbbell for himself—then me.

"I'm thinking about going back home to Louisiana soon..." he said randomly.

"There's no sign of Rodrigo—and honestly, having my family come down, it made me miss them." He explained.

"O-oh um, yeah, if you want." I spoke, forcing a smile.

Even though me and André clashed a lot, he was always the common denominator, when I had no one else, he was there. I was gonna miss him, a lot.

"Wait, don't lemme find out Doc gon miss little ole' me." He joked.

"No, I still have Jave, what do I need you for." I shot back.

"And when he goes to college?" He laughed.

I Hadn't heard from Alyssa and the others in a while actually, company wasn't something I put too much thought into.

"Ay if it makes you feel better bro, I'll visit from time to time." He nodded.

"No that makes me feel worse." I joked causing him to laugh.

I chuckled myself and began lifting the dumbbells in my arms.

Thankfully we didn't stay at the gym too long, André and I parted ways since he wanted to spend more time with his family.

I had the day off but everyone else had their own commitments.

So I was a alone, a taste of what was to come I guess.