•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊•

"I can't feel my arms," Javier said from beside me as we got in the car

"Good, means you made progress." I smiled.

"The way you are in the gym, you're built like a robot." He spoke causing me to chuckle.

"Nah, I just use the gym to get out emotions." I said honestly, looking behind me as I backed out of the parking lot.

"Like anger?" He asked.

"Yeah that, and a lot more, sadness, happiness, 'allat." I explained.

"Ion know, I find it hard to believe you get sad." He shook his head.

"Watchu mean, everybody gets sad, we just handle it differently. Some are more obvious with it than other people." I spoke.

"So what makes you sad, or mad I guess?" He asked.

"Uh, I guess when people I love get hurt, I feel a lil bit of both. When I feel like it was my fault I'm more sad. When it comes to just anger though, nothing pisses me off more than a liar."

When I finished speaking he had this wide eyed look on his face.

"you good?" I questioned.

"U-uh yeah." He shook his head.

I side eyed him and pulled over to the side of the rode.

" You picked up Jays trash lying habits." I chuckled.

He quickly shook his head as he responded, "Nah, it's nothing seriously."

"By the way you're acting, I'm having a hard time believin' that." I spoke, slowly beginning to get more serious.

"tell me." I said flatly

"Okay, but just don't get mad okay," he said cautiously.

"Jave what is it?" I asked again.

"Okay so, when Da' and I went to see his parents, his sisters boyfriend was there." He started.

"Boyfriend?" I questioned, I didn't think she had one. The most I knew, she had an abusive one in the past but she got away from him.

"Her ex," Jave answered.

The fuck?

"continue." I said simply.

"Well, he was weird, he was saying this disrespectful stuff to Da' and then, he got mad and tried to hit him." He spoke quickly.

But despite that, I heard him, I heard everything and I was pissed.

"hollup' he put his hands on Joshua?" I questioned.

"No, I blocked it." He said lowly.

"Why y'all ain't tell me this shit earlier?" I asked, there's a nigga possibly beating Jays sister and tried to lay hands on him, and y'all wanted to hide that.