•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊•

I gripped my pillow tightly in thought, today was insane from beginning to end

I gripped my pillow tightly in thought, today was insane from beginning to end. Although the sun was coming up, we were all just able to go to sleep.

In some ironic way, that felt like the story my life.

There was a loud creek in the floor as Clares heavy frame made its way into the room.

He climbed on the bed and placed a kiss on my lips before flopping down behind me.

Instinctively I turned around and wrapped myself around him.

"How is Javier?" I questioned.

"He's good, sleep-for now at least." He spoke, gazing at the ceiling.

"And what about you, you've been checking up on all of us, how do you feel."

He was silent for a while before speaking up, "my body hurts all over, and I think I'm sick lowkey. But other than all that, I'm happy, happy that I have all y'all." He spoke.

"Javiers gonna need me more than ever, and imma be here. I can finally spend time with my daughter, you, everyone, without having to peak over my shoulder. André can go back to living his life without all this extra shit. We can just finally be normal baby, for the first time.."

I smiled sleepily and closed my eyes the last thing I remember was mumbling an exhausted, "I love you," before drifting off to sleep.

"Hello?" I answered groggily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Javi!" Destin spoke frantically, "Thank god." He sighed.

"W-where were you, I called, and I called your dad, n-nobody knew anything, I hadn't heard from you all day I got s-"

"I'm okay D," I said calmly, "it was some really important family stuff we had to take care of but it's fine now, I'm sorry for scaring you." I said sincerely.

"No you shouldn't apologize, I-I overreacted.." he sniffed, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"are you crying?" I questioned.