•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓•

"Clare I still don't understand why you find the need to drive all the way out to the woods to do this

"Clare I still don't understand why you find the need to drive all the way out to the woods to do this."
I sighed, "We could have went to a regular gun range and gotten the training."

"Why waste money on that when I can teach y'all how to do it better." He shrugged, continued to drive to who knows where.

"Is this, like, legal?" Javier asked from the backseat.

"legal enough."  Clare responded.

"This is such a bad idea, we're gonna get in so much trouble." I protested.

"I don't wanna worry you or anything but I have bunch of school work I haven't finished so how long is this gonna take?" Javier spoke again.

"Jave we're only gonna be doin this for a couple of hours.," Clarence spoke, then paused and looked at me,

"baby, we ain't gonna get in no trouble. Now will both of y'all just calm the hell down." He spoke adamantly.

Javier shrugged in response and sat back, a content, careless look on his face. I, on the other hand wasn't satisfied.

"Where did you even get the guns from?" I questioned.

He sighed before responding, "I told you, before I got dropped off I got the guns, they're all registered and everything."

We drove in silence for about a minute after that before he spoke up, "you got a whole lotta' questions but you still haven't caught me up on everything that happened while I was gone." He spoke.

"We got a lil bit before we get to where we're goin', perfect time to fill me in." He smirked.

Where do I even start....

"How'd everything with your parents go?" He asked, guess I was taking too long.

I heard shuffling in the backseat from Javier immediately after he asked.

"It was as I expected, they were what they've always been, disappointing."

I thought about saying fine and being done with it, but he knew both me and my parents well enough to know I'd be lying, I had to make it somewhat believable.

"You're okay though right, it don't bother you?" He questioned.

"I'm okay." I said simply, "guess I'm use to it."

He gave me a look of concern before speaking up again, "what about Jave, they say anything to him?" He questioned.

"No not really." I shrugged.