•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗•

"I'm goin' to concessions, you want sum?" I questioned, looking down at Joshua

"I'm fine." He nodded.

"You sure?" I asked again causing him to nod.

André shrugged and spoke up since Jay wouldn't.

"Yeah, I want a—"

"Yeah well you can bring yo' big headed ass." I spoke, cutting off André.

He immediately smacked his lips and sighed before standing up.

"Why I gotta come?" He groaned.

"I need to talk to you." I responded chuckling.

Once we were far enough away I began speaking.

"Where you staying right now?" I asked.

"Hotel, why?" He questioned.

"I need you to stay with Jave and Jay when I'm gone, you can do whatever while I'm here. But I'd appreciate it if you stayed with them." I explained.

"I understand If you don't want to though, it's my responsibility not yours, don't feel obligated." I assured.

"Bro, you know I got it, only reason I wasn't already is because I didn't wanna over step boundaries. If doc is okay with it then I can definitely do it." He spoke.

"I'll talk to him." I nodded, "but thank you for what you have done though, coming down here, lookin out for them."

"Why you thanking me and shit, they my family too bro." He chuckled.

I joined him with a chuckle of my own as we made our way into the line.

"A lot can happen in a year, I mean look at you," André started.

"Buying snacks at your adopted sons Basketball game that you're at with your brother and yo boyfriend. Shit don't even sound real." He joked.

"Yeah I know," I agreed, thinking back to where I was a year ago.

"can I get two hot dogs and one fry," I asked, once we made it to the front on the line

"Hot dogs are for you and Jay, I'll take the fry." I told André.

"You still on that no pork shit." He joked, shaking his head