•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔•

"They bought you a car!?" He questioned, eyes wide in shock

I chuckled at his response before speaking, "not technically, it's my pops, but when he isn't home, he said it's basically mine." I nodded.

"Wow..." he spoke, genuinely astonished.

"I know right, I can't believe it." I shook my head.

"But what's the thing you had to talk to me about?" I questioned, leaning back in the chair.

He bit at his bottom lip slightly before speaking, "I um, I miss you."

I smirked before responding, "I miss you too, but, we're kinda on the phone right now." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes with a smile before speaking himself, "that's not what I'm saying silly,"

"word?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"then watchu sayin'?"

"I miss y-you around me, your presence." He spoke, initially put off by his own words, but quickly shook it off and smiled confidently.

"well in that case, yo parents home?" I spoke, I was laughing but in all honesty I was dead serious.

"Yeah they are, I think Marq went to the gym with the other guys though." He explained.

"Can um, may I come over to your place?" He asked lightly.

I sighed to myself before giving him an answer, "as much as I want chu' too, everybody's home right now, and even though we might not plan to do anything, one thing usually leads to another and—"

"Mhm I got it, understood!" He said quickly with a blush causing me to chuckle.

"well it's okay, I'll see you in school..." he nodded, forcing a smile.