•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓•

THE NEXT DAY

"you idiot, why would I buy tickets to a basketball game for myself, when have I ever talked about basketball when it's not including Javier

"you idiot, why would I buy tickets to a basketball game for myself, when have I ever talked about basketball when it's not including Javier." I spoke, flicking André in the head.

"Well how the hell was I suppose to know it was a surprise." He protested.

"Wait, What happened?" Alyssa asked from the phone, as we exited the house.

"this doofus almost spoiled Javiers birthday surprise." I complained.

"This dumbass never told me it was a surprise." André responded.

"Common sense says it's a surprise if I'm obviously beating around the bush when talking to him about it." I said sourly.

"You guys sound like children," Alyssa laughed.

"That's all him." André shrugged causing me to roll my eyes.

He was someone that I could only handle in doses, our personalities were so different that the longer we were around each other the more we were likely to clash.

So one month basically living together was full of constantly bickering. There was no genuinely dislike though, it was more of a family thing than anything.

Though he could still go and choke.

"So is it spoiled?" She asked.

"No, we were able to convince the game tickets were for you and Kelvin." I sighed.

"Great, see—crisis averted." She said optimistically.

"I tried to explain that drama queen over here but won't tryna hear it."André spoke. "Nigga is extra pissy cause we ain't heard from my brother." He continued.

"shut up André......," I repeated for like the thirteenth time today with an exhausted tone.

Truth was though, he was right, Clare had been M.I.A since he left a couple weeks ago. Usually he'd get his one phone call but I hadn't even received that from him.

At this point I wasn't even sure if he'd come home this month...

"Don't you have somewhere to be." I questioned, creasing my eyebrows.

Recently his friend, who apparently became his girlfriend a couple days ago, came down to visit.

"that 'somewheres' name is Alessandra and yeah actually, I do, so I'll see yo sour ass later." He teased before waking off towards his rental car.

Alyssa laughed from the other line at my expression before wincing.

"You okay?" I asked with concern.