•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙•

"Baby you did fine, you over thinking' it

"Baby you did fine, you over thinking' it." I chuckled, cutting off his rant.

"It took Javier one shot to hit the bottle, it took me ten." He said flatly.

"but you hit it didn't you, all that matters. And now you somewhat know how to protect yourself, win-win." I shrugged

"I think we should all do sum' tonight, Me, you, Jave, and André." I suggested.

"what do you have in mind?" He questioned wrapping himself around my abdomen.

"don't know," I shrugged, "definitely something corny though." I chuckled before lifting him up and throwing him on the bed.

"What are doing?" He whined, covering his reddening face.

I ignored him before climbing on top of him and leaving kisses over his face a neck.

"Clare!" He protested causing me to laugh.

"I ain't even doin' nothing." I teased, trapping his wrist to the bed to give me free reign over him.

"You're being annoying," he frowned, failing at his attempt to be mad.

"showing you love is annoying now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

His silence spoke for itself causing me to smirk cockily, "exactly,"

"I gotta go anyway," I spoke, standing up.

"Where are you going?" He asked, sitting up.

"Jave and I are going to the gym while you have to help your friend set up her nursery shit." He explained.

"Yeah," he groaned, "I'm tired,"

"From what, shooting?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, that takes physical activity which I don't do much these days." He protested.

"Which ain't good either,"I shook my head.

"we'll be back when you get here." I spoke as I leaned down to kiss him.

"Jave!" I called out as I made my way to the stairs.

"I'm already down here." He spoke.

"Bet." I responded lowly, jogging down the stairs.

Since that Alyssa girl would be picking Joshua up, Jave and I could take the car.

Once we got in I sat and thought to myself before looking over at Javier.

"You can drive right?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I can still do it." He nodded.

"don't kill our ass." I smirked as I handed him the keys.

As we switched seats he released a breath before strapping himself in.