•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙•

I watched this 'Carlos' nigga closely ass he stood

I still didn't trust him, but his story checked out, and he was the connect that the police told us they had. There was still something off about him though, just hoped I was wrong.

"So how are you suppose to bring Rodrigo to us? he ain't showed his face yet, why would he do it now?" I questioned.

"That's where you all come it, you specifically Clarence." He nodded.

"The next time he shows up, I'll be your hostage." He spoke, "fake one of course up until now y'all haven't had leverage, now you do—me."

" this'll catch him off guard because he doesn't know we're acquainted. He'll care, if he's anything like he was when he was with us, he'd do anything for his kids." He nodded.

Jave scoffed at that before walking over to the kitchen island and taking a seat on the stool.

Carlos looked at him sadly before looking back at me, "I'm gonna go so you guys can think about everything. If you truly don't trust me, or want my help, that's fine I'll leave and never come back. Just consider it, please, for both of our sakes."

With that he backed up from me slowly and cautiously, before exiting.

I watched the door close, before turning around slowly.

"we opening doors for random people now?" I questioned, creasing my eyebrows at the both of them.

Joshua immediately contorted his face, "it was not like that. He told me everything he told you before I let him in—I'm not stupid." He spoke.

"And before we even talk about that, we haven't heard from you in a month, and the first thing you do is barge in and attack someone?" He questioned.