•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓•

"D, this shit doesn't make sense," I shrugged, throwing down my pencil

"Javi you aren't even trying, you're just giving up." He pouted.

"Because I can't do it, and you explaining it is just confirming how stupid I am." I spoke, a throaty groan escaping lips out of frustration.

"You're not stupid," he shook his head.

Since it's a Friday and he had a bit more freedom we came to the community library. The entire community center had a bunch of shit for us, including the basketball gym that we all constantly came to.

"Think of it like basketball, it's not much different—when you shoot a ball you know which angle works best, and you know what form you need to perfect it," he spoke, "and math is the same way, once you get that hang of it—you won't struggle as much because that mental barrier will be gone."

"You make it sound a lot easier than it is," I sighed.

"No, you're just making it harder than it is because you don't think you can do it." He said matter of factly.

I'd gotten him to be so much more comfortable with me, to the point now that he would actually get a little bold, feeling less and less nervous as time went on.

I gave him one last glance before attempting the problem again.

This time I tried what he suggested, morphing the problem into basketball, something I was definitely confident in. After rewording and reworking, I miraculously got it right.

I stood up and did a little dance, my eyes were closed so I was unable to see his face.

When I opened them I looked up to see him smiling at me brightly, "don't even start," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Told ya so," he teased.

"bet," I said simply before attacking his stomach with my hands, tickling him.

"St-stop," he whined, breaking out into fits of laughter.

Immediately my eyes widened at the sound that he made. I know he didn't mean for it to come out that way, and had he not have been Laughing I know he'd be embarrassed. But it definitely had blood rushing in places I didn't want him to notice.

"Javi?" He spoke, looking at me with concern when I stopped all my movements and just stared at him.

I looked down at myself and mumbled a low "fuck" before rushing to sit down.