Disaster (II)

Chaewon's POV

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. The sunrise is the warmest hues of the rainbow, the colours that bring a gentle passion to the soul. 

Under the sunrise, the apples glowed rosier than they do in the day shine. The branches of each tree spread out as if so proud of the bounty they brought and sweetness has given within each one.

The lines of glares that shot for my eyelids awakened me. the alarm clock ringing and vibrating harshly on the side of the table beside my bed alerting myself that it is a brand new day and I should get my ass off my bed.

I stretch my arms up in the air while yawning as I sit upon my bed before starting my regular typical morning routine which i'm not going to talk about it in detail cause im a private woman who lives in private life.

Hetting myself ready for work, I make myself a french toast. A dish made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and milk, then fried. Dimple yet so delicious to have as breakfast. 

*Bzzt bzzt* My phone lit up the screen itself indicating income message. From who? I don't know. Putting down my knife and fork on each side of the white round plate, I reach out for my phone.

The screen display 'MinMin My Cute Girlfriend' on it. Not realising, the corner of my lips curve upward showing a small yet warm smile knowing that my girlfriend is texting me, it makes my day way brighter. 

Quickly unlocking my phone to read her message, the only thing I can see is 'let's meet up tonight' from her. A date? I grin at how clingy my girlfriend can be. Always wanting for dates. Cute. 

*Time skip*

Work ends at 6 in the evening. Right on time to meet my girlfriend. Getting myself ready, I don't bother to dress up fancily as I know that I will only go to her house tonight. 

Checking myself in the mirror for the last time before making my way towards my future wifey's house. Gotta look good you know. Ah! Before that! I should get her Viola sororia!

After finally done buying a bouquet for her, I drove straight to her house. Knocking on her door as I arrive at her house safely with the bouquet on my right-hand impatiently waiting for her to come out. 

Finally, the door opened showing the girl behind it. Being a clingy person I am, I immediately hugged her tightly, not forgetting to peck her cheek as soon as I saw her without any warning.

"Chae......" She starts off breaking away from the hug with sadness showing on her face. I wonder what's wrong.

Minju's POV

What should I say? Where do I start?Damn it! This isn't how I planned it to be. Why is it so hard to say it to you? What can't I say it? I've been planning to say this all this time. 

I don't want to hurt you anymore. 

I only hang my head not wanting to see your face. Having the urge to look up, there, I saw you, looking at me. Even in this awkward silence, you manage to smile at me sweetly.

Fuck! Please don't make this harder for me Kim Chaewon!

"Chae..... I-" 

"What is it, Minmin? What is it that you wanted to tell me?" 

"Chae... Let's break up. I don't love you anymore. I never have. I'm sure you already know that I'm dating you because I don't want to reject you at that time. 

Let's not see each other from now on. You shouldn't call me or text me at night too even if you want to. I hope you will forget me and be happy. 

This is as far as our love goes.