Fire And Ice (III)

Yena's POV

"OH MY GOSH, YUJIN! THAT'S LIKE THE WORST WAY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS BEFORE! NO WONDER I ALWAYS GO TO CHAEWON TO TALK INSTEAD!"

I touch the bridge of my nose trying not to kill her right here right now. I feel like throwing her out of the window or something.

"But think about it. When you're drunk, you're most likely to be honest, so maybe if you ask Yuri out for a date you'll have no shame. If she rejects you, you can say that alcohol is making your mind say nonsense."

Okay, that's it. I'm killing her right now. I stood up and walked to her and wrapped both of my arms tightly around her neck in an attempt to choke her. I wonder how she has a girlfriend in the first place.

I pity the poor girl having to deal with someone as stupid as Yujin.

"We're still underage to drink alcohol, you dumb shit. That is a horrible way to ask someone out. I may not even remember doing it in the morning and being drunk means I care less.

I can say the wrong things to Yuri and completely mess up my chances with her. I'm a matured woman, Yujin so I prefer asking someone out on a date in the most matured way possible."

My arms are still wrapping around her neck and choke her while her hands are constantly slapping my arms away even though she knows I'm stronger than her.

*Ringgggg*

When I saw the contact name showing on the screen of the phone which is on top of the table, I immediately answered it by letting go of the girl who tries to breathe properly at the back.

"Well, that saves me," I rolled my eyes when I heard her mutter under her breath.

"Are you home now, Chae? Can I go to your place because Yujin is a useless love guru."

"You can come now," she said from the other side of the line which turns my previous killer face ready to murder Yujin to my smiley self.

"Can I come too?" Yujin asks with puppy eyes but that didn't work as much as before to me now especially she gave the worst advice to earlier.

"No."

Before she could even say anything, I'm already at the front door ready to walk out and make my way towards Chaewon's. Since Yuri is Minjoo's best friend, that might help me better.

"So you're finally planning to confess to her after what felt like ages," Chaewon has her arms crossed looking at me not amused, with her girlfriend sitting quietly beside her attentively listening to my problem.

"Don't be mean, Chae. I understand how it feels like wanting to confess but scared of rejection. Don't you remember how it was when you asked me out a couple of years ago? You were a stuttering mess."

"Don't expose me like that again, babe. At least I got what I always wanted now," Chaewon gives Minjoo a peck on her cheek playfully.

"I'm still here, you know? Anyway, thanks for understanding me, Minjoo, unlike someone who thinks it's stupid for me to fangirl every day when Yuri talk to me. She talks as if she doesn't talk about you too."

Chaewon locked eyes with me, her arms folded with hellishly mean glare on her face.

Before Chaewon could even have a chance to attack or murder me in front of her girlfriend, Minjoo suddenly places her arm around Chaewon's shoulder with her eyes are on me.

"You're here because you don't know how to confess to her so you wanted us to give you some idea, correct?"

"Wow, Kim Minjoo... I wanted to say your name with Chaewon's surname because you two are practically married, but Chaewon is a Kim too... So Kim Minjoo it is- do you know how I should set up a date before confessing?