Reveal

"Sorry, Sweetie but we already make a deal with your partner's parents. If you don't want, we can just pull back the deal for you. But maybe you can give a chance and get to know your partner first.

Who knows both of you are meant for each other. They're really important to our lives so I thought maybe you can marry their daughter," her mom said softly trying to make sure the air around them remains calm and peaceful.

There is a glimpse of hopes in her mom's eyes that she couldn't resist. She knew if her mom only did this because it's best for her. I mean she did wonder how it feels like so maybe she can try.

It's not like the marriage is the next day or anything.

"I don't mind with the idea, mom. It's just that I don't know that person yet so I couldn't really say anything. You're right, mom. I should give her a chance before I make the decision. At least she's a girl."

She then gives her mom a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through mom.

A mother love for her child is the strongest kind of love. Nothing can ever beat it not even the love your lover gives you. Something about it makes everything feels different. It's so warm and it just feels like home.

"Don't worry, honey. This person you're about to married fits just right with your ideal type," this time it is her dad who makes his comment.

"Oh! We forget to mention one thing. We're going to have dinner with them tomorrow a the boutique restaurant so please wear something beautiful, okay?" Her dad continues to talk.

Wonyoung just replies with a humming because she feels like it's just enough for them to know that she'd heard everything they said and had agreed to it.
........................................................................

It's early and the machines are yet to warm, wonder why Wonyoung decided to have breakfast with Yujin in the first place knowing how she hates waking up early.

Oh ya, she wanted to break out the news from yesterday.

They're now inside the cafe near their house to have some coffee with toast- their favourite breakfast to have but they don't come here often in the morning because, by the time they wake up, it's already afternoon.

But today is different.

They're enjoying each other's company while sipping to the pipping hot coffee and the sound the toast makes with the knife cut through its crispy surface.

While the cafe- there is really nothing to hate about really. The coffee, the music and the smile of someone who cares, it's a fragment of heaven, a chance to enjoy the company and to start to want more.

"Wait, hold your ass down. Let me get this straight. So basically you're telling me that your parents set you up for a marriage to someone you don't know too?" Yujin trying to summarise everything Wonyoung has told her because she doesn't know it's processing in her head right now.

"Too?" the younger raises her eyebrow slightly tilting her head to her left. She's confused. The more she mulls it over the more, her brain becomes a spinning top, always finding more questions than answers.

"I didn't tell you about it, didn't I? Oops, my bad. Okay so like yesterday just like you, my parents called me out saying that they had made a deal with someone about me marrying their daughter and all that."

"That sounded sketchy like I don't know about you but I have this weird feeling in my stomach."

"Maybe because you ate too much toast," Yujin teasingly said making the younger to pout her lips. Yujin who couldn't resist her best friend's cuteness, pinch her cheeks lightly not to make it red.