Special Relationship

Wonyoung and Yujin are in an arranged marriage. Even though they love each other, they always bicker. It takes a lot of time to finally confess that they have  feelings for each other.

Love the plot you gave
sakura_kkura
Hope you love it
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
........................................................................

A marriage is a deep and loving friendship, one in which the love is so strong that each would sacrifice for the other. But what happens if you're married to someone your parents had arranged?

Is it the same with marrying someone you love or does it feel like a pure torture full of suffering?

Is it possible for one to love their arranged partner? Will their life continue even if you love them or your love for each other grows instead?

It is said that arranged marriage can be more thriving, flourishing and long-lasting compared to love marriages. But is it true though?

Wonyoung has been wondering about this for a while now but she just couldn't answer her own questions.

Who would if you haven't experienced how it feels like to marry someone you don't have a choice but to marry?

She has been waiting for her best friend in front of her school gate. They aren't in the same class since she's younger than her best friend so it's understandable for one to be earlier or later than the other.

Though they weren't in the same grade, they managed to click right away. I guess age doesn't matter when it comes to friendship.

Kicking the pebbles repeatedly that are on the ground boringly, she still manages to be a patient friend and waits till the older to arrive.

"WONYOUNGIE!"

A shout is heard from a distance. Looking up from her feet, she saw her best friend with her arms waving it vigorously. Excited isn't she? Wonyoung wonders how she can have energy even after school?

"Let's go, Wonyoungie," her best friend placed her arms around the younger's neck, slightly dragging her out of the school. Wonyoung... She just joins with the flow.

"Yujinnie, do you think there's a chance for an arranged marriage to be successful? I mean if you think about it, they never have the chance to choose their partner. They blinked once and before they knew it, they're already in the wedding hall," the younger asked curiously.

"You're too young to think about that stuff, Wonnie," Yujin uses her other hand to pinch the younger's cheek. In return, she got a light smack on the shoulder, "it's just a question, you know."

"Why? Do you have a crush on someone?"

"No. How the hell does that relate? If I really do have a crush, I would tell you immediately."

"As you should. You wanna stop at the bubble tea shop? My treat. Why is it so hot here oh my gosh it's making my throat dry," Yujin continues to complain about the weather. She always does.

But Wonyoung can't say anything since summer is actually her favourite season but she's not going to say that to her. Plus, she thinks the view of Yujin sweating is super hot just like the weather.

Walking towards the bubble tea shop that Yujin has mentioned earlier isn't that bad since even if they don't plan to go, they would still pass it anyway. So might as well you know.

The moment yujin push the entrance door of the shop, the bell starts to jiggle in such a way that it sounds cute but annoying if you hear it over and over again.