Simple Night

Yujin using Minjoo's lap as a pillow

This is for you Wizone7😘😘😘 Sorry if I suck. But do tell me about your opinion on this story😉😉😉

........................................................................

School sucks. Periodt.

I mean if the teachers are kind then sure I would gladly come to school every day. But the teachers here only care about their own reputation which I really hate.

All they do all day is teach and gives us homework without even making an effort to make us understand. If we end up failing, their mouths start to work like a machine.

I wish I have the freedom to learn by my own errors without judgement and I will teach myself faster than they can ever teach.

Just hang in there, Yujin. There are only 10 minutes left then you can leave this man made hell for the rest of the day.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

*Ringggggg*

Fucking finally- "Hold up, kids. I'm not letting you go before anyone answers this question I wrote on the whiteboard right here," the teacher which we all hate starts to order us.

I'm pretty sure she hates us too. Always think of a way to make us stay in school longer. At this point, I'm not even mad or surprised anyway. I will just accept fate.

It's been 5 minutes- okay not to exaggerate or anything but every second that passes feels long because you're anticipating it. How come no one volunteer themself to answer that stupid ass question.

I am definitely not that person cause I'm stupid and the teacher will be hella mad if anyone got their answer wrong.

"Fuck this shit. I'll answer it instead. Yall are so useless. I just want to go home and sleep," Chaewon, who is known to be the smartest kid in this class, starts to walk towards the whiteboard looking pissed.

Honestly, I never really like her even though she's one of Minju's best friends. She always has her eyes on both me and Minju and would always send me a glare. I don't know what's her problem like I'm just trying to be nice you know.

Only this time though I'm thankful because she has Einstein's brain and would willingly answer the question the teacher gave.

Just as how she wanted to go home as soon as possible, she really tries to write down the solution as fast as she can so the teacher can mark it quickly.

"Correct! You can now go," the teacher said looking so annoying before walking out of the classroom.

I sprint as fast if not faster than Usain Bolt towards my locker so I can toss all of my books and notes there.

But as I neatly arrange the books, a pair of arms are seen wrapping around my waist. It's easy to recognise the culprit based on the childish watch she wears.

I turn around to hug her properly and place a soft gentle kiss on her forehead before I melt myself to her warmth. "What took you so long, Daengie?" She asked but it sounded muffled due to the fact that her head is basically buried to my chest.

That's my girlfriend and also childhood friend, Kim minjoo.

"Mrs Lee is being a bitch again today. But luckily your best friend came to save our asses though," I chuckle under my breath thinking about earlier. "Which?" She looks up to me.