New Apartment

The sky glows like a summer peach and the sun is pure gold in the sky. The colours of the foliage return to green and the air warm to an ambient twenty or so.

The warm sun rays kissed her skin lightly, warming her from the inside out. She was having a good-

"WONYOUNGIE WAKE UP!!! YOUR MOM WANTS BOTH OF US DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!!" Wonyoung groans at the sight of Yujin shaking her shoulder almost too rough.

Sike.

Her loud voice isn't helping too. It's something Wonyoung doesn't want to hear early in the morning especially when she just woke up.

Maybe that's why she rather wake Yujin up every day to school instead of the other way around.

"Get off me," she kicks the older girl from her bed only to hear a loud thud on the floor with a loud "HEY" coming from the girl. She didn't bother to help the girl and just go straight to the bathroom to wash up.

Yujin is strong so she'll be fine.

And with that, Wonyoung continues with her usual morning routine in which she doesn't think it's necessary to talk about because she feels like there's nothing extraordinary about her.

Luckily when she peeked through the door, Yujin is sleeping soundly on her bed hugging her giant puppy plushie tightly while leaving the giant bunny plushie untouched.

Typical Yujin always prefers puppies over bunnies.

A disgrace is what Wonyoung thinks of her.

After looking at the scene and making sure Yujin isn't awake yet, she immediately goes through her closet to pick her outfit. Just because they're both girls, doesn't mean they're comfortable enough to change in front of one another.

Satisfied with her appearance, she walks towards the sleeping girl and stares at her features. Wonyoung finds everything about her is perfect.

'Pretty.'

"Wake up, Yujinnie," she pinches the older girl's nose to wake up. Almost immediately the girl wakes up trying to breathe as if she just came out from the pool after trying to see how long she can hold her breath underwater.

"Can you like I don't know, maybe wake me up normally like how everyone does? Are you trying to kill me something?"

"If I wake you up normally, you won't open your eyes even a slightest. I'm saving both of our asses so be thankful."

"Point taken. Come on let's go, just waiting for you is so tiring," she grabs my arm only to drag me downstairs.

"WE'RE HERE, MOM!!" Yujin screams to alert mom in case she thinks her daughter got kidnapped later when she looks for her.

And yes, Yujin calls her mom too since she doesn't know what to call her. She gets too comfortable with Wonyoung's family that sometimes Mrs Jang tells her she doesn't need to knock on the door.

Honestly, Wonyoung doesn't have any problem with that but Yujin would always barge into her room at the most random time ever.

One time Wonyoung went out to buy some food for herself at the convenience store nearby. When she arrived that night, she was shocked when she saw a random pair of shoes in front of her house.

The thing is that Yujin owned so many shoes that she couldn't identify which one's hers anymore.

Wonyoung was panicked that night as she was supposed to be home alone since her parents had to be somewhere in the meantime. She wasn't sure if she needed to call the police or not.