Memory Lane (I)

If you ever find yourself
Lost in the dark
And you can't see,
I'll be the light
To guide you
........................................................................

"–IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN JUST SAY IT!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO DISTANT WITH ME AND ACT AS IF I'M A PLAQUE! FOR FUCK SAKE WHAT KIND OF PARTNER WOULDN'T ALLOW THE OTHER TO HOLD THEIR HAND?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhm... Can someone tell me why the fuck am I here again?"Chaewon who seems to be hiding behind the wall mutters under her breath. How the heck did she even end up here and witness a front seat of a fight?

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.

"Mom and dad won't be home till late at night and I'm super bored right now. Should I just crash into Minjoo's house? Her mom probably won't mind though. She looks like she's used with my presence. But should I? Is Minjoo busy right now?"

Chaewon has been talking to herself for the past hour, rolling her body to both sides of the bed as if she's a human cylinder Pringles packaging. Sincerely speaking, if Minjoo hasn't gotten herself a girlfriend, she wouldn't even have the time to ponder whether to hang out with her or not.

She's confident enough to say that the younger would probably miss her presence from time to time, but with the younger's girlfriend around, Chaewon couldn't say that Minjoo isn't having the time of her life.

It's like being replaced by another human. But it's bound to happen sooner or later anyway in the future. Busy with their own family and stuff; not having the time to even think about hanging out with each other.

Badly aching to crash into Minjoo house right now, she wiggles like a worm laying on the ground during blasting hot weather.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'So that's what happened... Damn, I must be too desperate to act that way,' she chuckles at her childish self. She's too used to the younger's presence that even a day not seeing her makes her go crazy.

'Okay, back to the drama...'

"I WARNED YOU ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE SKIN CONTACT, DIDN'T I?"

Listening to another voice yelling back, she recognises it as her best friend. She wouldn't say yelling perse, but it sounded angry and frustrated.

VERY angry and frustrated.

If I have to be honest here, Chaewon just wants to punch the person's face and throw them into the nearby river for making her best friend THIS mad.

Peeping through the wall slowly, trying her best not to get caught for eavesdropping, her ears and eyes are wide open. What she's seeing right now is that there are two girlies- one of the girlies is her best friend while the other...

'Whomst've the fuck is she talking to? Who the heck is that girlie?'

Putting the thought aside, her eyes remain on the girls.