Soulmate (II)

The bell rings for the last time today which means it's time to go home. Honestly, the teacher is kind enough to dismiss them 10 minutes earlier than the actual dismissal time.

The only thing Chaewon is doing right now is to wait for Minjoo to arrange all of her stuff in her bag.

Lucky for Chaewon though, Yena had heard the conversation about them hanging out a while ago so she didn't have to explain herself as Yena has already gone her way towards her girlfriend's classroom to walk back home together.

Chaewon is glad that she spend time with Minjoo today because all this while she would go back with both Yuri and Yena. She legit feels like a third wheeler every day seeing how clingy and cringe they are.

"Let's go?" Minjoo asks to snap back Chaewon from her thought. Knowing Chaewon, she probably keeps her stuff 30 minutes before school ends just so she could just dash out of class. Yena does that too.

"Sure," since Minjoo doesn't know where they're going, Chaewon lead the way by intertwining their hands together making Minjoo flinch a little before hiding her red face.

Chaewon is bold we've been known.

"Let's go and eat ice cream! My treat!" She fastens her pace couldn't wait to escape from this hell called the school while holding the angel's hand firmly.

"MINT CHOCO I'M HERE FOR YOU!" She shouts shamelessly receiving a giggle from the latter beside her which she finds it cute.

The ice cream vendor she talks about isn't that far from their school so it's not a surprise to see both of them arrive there already. "Which flavour would you like to go for, Min?"

"Vanilla, please."

After listening to the latter's order, she immediately turns her gaze towards the owner with a grin, "one mint choco and one vanilla ice cream, please." Sadly, they only serve cone but that's okay. Chaewon likes to eat the cone anyway. It's satisfying she said.

Looking at the menu earlier on, she knows exactly how much is it. Well, even if she didn't, she would know it anyway.

She's been here long enough to figure that all the ice cream costs the same with each other so she just needs to times 2 of what she usually orders.

"Here's the ice creams you've ordered, kid. Enjoy," the ice cream vendor guy kindly hand the ice creams towards Chaewon who had already slide her money to the counter before accepting it with a small bow and thanks.

Giving Minjoo's ice cream to her, she immediately licks it with a smile to prevent it from melting any further. Chaewon does the same too before walking away towards a place where both of them could spend their time together.

The arcade.

While making their journey there, she notices how close the latter is with the road. Knowing how dangerous it is to be that near the road, she grabs Minjoo by the arm before swiftly switching their place.

She didn't forget to place her arm securely around the latter's neck in the most protective manner ever. But Chaewon isn't stupid to make sure their distance with the road is safe.

Chaewon isn't going to go on all those troubles just because Minjoo was once in that position. I mean she would but- you know what I mean.

If she was to get hit by a car, she wouldn't want Minjoo to have a hard time carrying her to the hospital.

"So where are we going now, Chae?" Minjoo asked in an attempt to break the silence though Chaewon didn't mind it at all. She finds it comforting for some reason.