Let's Be Together

I always caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realised I was thinking about you. even now, I'm still wearing the smile you gave me. ever since you entered my life, I smile a lot more than I used to. 

You gave me back the smile I once lost. 

Will I be able to smile without you?

These thoughts keeps on passing through my mind every day. Just thinking about how life without you makes me cry. I don't think I can ever be happy without you by my side.

It won't be the same anymore if you disappear out of my life.

You're the person who protected me throughout my hard times. You make me think that everything will be okay as long you are here with me. You always there whenever I feel like the world is against me.

You are always willing to lend me your shoulder to cry on. Your ears to listen to all of my concerns and problems. 

"Hey loser, why didn't you bring your money today? Do you know how hungry I am? Now I have to starve all because of you!!!!" One of the bullies who seems like their leader.

"You're so useless. No wonder your dad leaves you. I mean he does the right thing to leave an ugly and useless person like you," they say while pushing me and pull my hair.

They even kick my legs. I can't handle the pain anymore.

I was abused physically and emotionally. I start to cry and pray in my head. Pray that eventually, someone would help me.

'Please help me. someone, please help me. I can't handle it anymore. Please stop. Please. Please stop this nightmare.' I close my eyes enduring all the pain she has gone through.

I knew no one would help me. I'm known as a loser and a loner in school.

Who would even be friends with a loser like me?

The bullies didn't stop instead they even start to slap her harder until my face start to bruise.

I have always been their punching bag ever since the moves to this school.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER!!!! YOU'RE HURTING HER!!" Someone screams from the distance.

I opened my eyes to look for the owner of the voice. There I found a girl with magenta coloured hair and has bangs. She looks so pretty. I think I might mistake her as an angel. That's how pretty she is.

Wait..... That's not important here.

What is she doing here? she could've just ignored like the others.

Is she here to help me?

Pffft what a joke who would help me anyway. I'm just a no one to everyone no one notices me except for the bullies which are Goeun, Sian and Sihyun.

The three of them turn to look at her. "And you are....?" She was asked by goeun. "I'm the choi yena and you guys shouldn't bully her like that what did she ever did to deserve this anyway?"

Goeun chuckles and says "she didn't do anything it's just she's such a loser so we thought it would be fun to bully her. She doesn't even have friends, to begin with. No one likes her. Even her father left her because of how useless his daughter is."

I start to burst when she starts to mention my father. My father didn't leave he just passed away because of cancer he had to go through.

He tried to fight but the doctor couldn't do anything and told him that he had only a few months to live.