The Dare

In which Yujin was only dared to date Wonyoung for 1 month but as days passed by, she is falling for her already.

Thanks for the prompt
Lalaine2412
😘😘😘😘😘

It took me 5 days straight to write this one shot so I really hope you like it<3

.......................................................................

It's Wednesday and honestly, all Wonyoung wanted to do is just sleep longer in her dorm but that will never going to happen because one of her roommates is the president of the student council.

The hallway is broad and straight like the old canal that cuts through the town. Every ear filled with the sound of multiple conversations going off at once, lockers opening and closing, music playing without headphones...

Wonyoung is just about to grab her books for the upcoming lesson from her well-designed locker with stickers and painting. She feels bad for the one who is going to clean it by the time she leaves the school.

"Hey, Wonyoung. Have you done your Science report?" Yuri, one of her best friends, asks as she is leaning against the locker beside Wonyoung's which is also owned by her.

"Yeah. I was rushing to do it last night though."

"Pretty sure Minjoo didn't do hers like look at her. She has been on her phone and smiling to herself these past few months. Wonder what's up though," Yuri rubs her chin with her fingers staring weirdly at Minjoo.

"Well sucks on you, I did do it," Minjoo sticks out her tongue to annoy Yuri. They always bicker every morning and yet Wonyoung still thinks it's cute and amusing to watch.

It's also then when a sudden sound of screams start to echo around the hallway. It happens every day so it wasn't a surprise.

"AHN YUJIN MARRY ME PLEASE!"

Yujin who heard people screaming her name just smiled and nodded trying to act humble. She's the captain of the swimming club here in their school.

She participates in lots of swimming competitions and always brings back gold medals every time.

Plus she's super hot and handsome like Prince Charming but when she smiles, you better prepare for your funeral. I don't think your heart is ready to see it yet.

"YENA, DUCKIE!!! QUACK QUACK QUACK!"

Yena being the weirdest and cheerful one starts to wave at everyone excitedly while making an impression of a duck when she heard people scream duck at her.

Yena as in Choi Yena is in the dance team. Usually, the dance team will dance for all kinds of events. Sometimes, people even invite them to dance in their store or festival.

That's how they are known to the country.

"CHAEWON-AH!!! I CAN MELT THAT COLD HEART OF YOURS PLEASE JUST ALLOW ME IN YOUR HEART!!!"

When Minjoo hears Chaewon's name, she immediately looks up and searches for the girl who screams at Chaewon earlier giving her a death glare.

Wonyoung looks at her as she's curious why she acts like that. Maybe she just has a crush on the girl or something. But then again, both of them have their eyes on each other which is very suspicious if you will say.

Kim Chaewon who is known to give cold shoulder to anyone and never smile has her phone on her hand. It seems like she was texting someone.

Wonyoung looks at her closely and notices how Chaewon is lowkey smiling but it's really small so she doesn't think anyone will notice.