Sulking

Chaewon is sulking because her girlfriend is so busy with her work.

I hope this helps
SanaGayMinatozaki
😉😉😉
........................................................................

The morning sunlight fell on the lonely window making it glow kissing her awake casting thin golden stripes across her angelic face. She opened her eyes and slowly, drowsily.

She is lowkey mad to the fact that her sweet dream had ended abruptly as she was shaken back into reality. Who wouldn't if their dream is about how you have a family with the love of your life?

In the dream, she looks so happy with her wife chasing their children in the backyard as they play the game 'tag'. It was fun while it lasted.

Her arms are wide open patting the empty space beside her.

'Did she wake up early today?'

Her eyes are wide open, eyelashes faintly batting against her lids as she blinked. Laying on the bed, staring at the white ceiling, debating whether or not she should get up.

After some thoughts she finally gets up and lets out an exasperated sigh, groaning as she roll-off from the bed hungry for some warmth and kisses. And by that, she just wants Minjoo's presence right now.

"Ahh! I should clean myself up first," Chaewon said to herself, grabbing the clean towel in front of her. She remembers how Minjoo is a clean freak. Even though Minjoo loves Chaewon, who knows what will happen.

They might break up.

Chaewon doubts that but she isn't one to risk something so she just quickly wash herself up before going to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Her stomach has been growling the moment she woke up but she chose to ignore because her ass is so lazy to get off the bed.

With a groan, she walks into the bathroom with no energy nor emotion when she grabs her toothbrush and squeezes out the toothpaste on it before proceeding on washing her face.

Finishing that, she steps into the shower, toes flinching as they touch the chilled ceramic floor.

The shower turns on at the press of a button, the perfect pressure and temperature. The water pours down, it drips by her side, as her mind fades into dullness and the sensation of the steamy water calms her.

You might think Chaewon is the type to sing in the bathroom while showering, but she isn't like that at all. If anything, silence and only the sound of the running hot water is all she wants.

Putting on a comfy attire, by that she meant by wearing a hoodie and baggy pants- which was owned by her girlfriend. She has a lot of clothes, but she doesn't know why she always sneaks into her girlfriend's closet for her clothes instead?

Maybe she loves how it smells like her.

Or she loves how it feels warm while wearing.

She doesn't know. But she sure likes wearing it.

Walking out of their shared room, she immediately dashes towards the kitchen and there she finds her girlfriend sitting at the dining table with magazines scattered all around it.

"Busy doing work?" Chaewon asks while grabbing a small bowl only to fill it with cereal then creamy milk to go with it. It's her favourite way to have breakfast even though she knows it's not healthy.

"Morning, honey," Minjoo sets her attention towards her girlfriend with a smile before continuing her work. "Yeah, I need to finish designing this within 5 months."