Second Week

Week 2

"I still can't believe you're dating THE Ahn Yujin, as in the most popular and handsome kid in this school. And both of you have been dating each other for a week now?" Yuri sounded shocked even though she's been aware of their relationship.

"Exactly. Still sounds unreal though even to myself," Wonyoung and her friends walk back to their locker after they finish their first period.

"Can you believe that you're dating one of the school's aces? Minjoo! Are you listening or not? Why are you always on your phone smiling anyway? You dating someone behind our back?" Yuri tried to peek at what Minjoo was doing but got pushed instead.

"No, I'm not dating someone. What did you say just now? I got distracted," Minjoo laughs nervously at herself as if she is in trouble.

That isn't a lie though. She is THIS close to getting caught talking to one of the school's ace by her talkative best friend. She bet this friend of hers will make a big deal out of it if she knows that she's been talking to Chaewon all the time.

"Oh my gosh, Minjoo. You know how I hate repeating myself. I'll repeat because you're my best friend. Can you believe that Wonyoung is dating one of the school's ace? That's like everyone's dream," Yuri clasp her hands together.

When she looks at Minjoo's expression, she is lowkey disappointed as she didn't expect it at all. "why do you look so unamused?"

"I mean, what's wrong with dating one of the school's aces? It's not impossible since they're human too and they're bound to fall in love with someone and that someone just happens to be Wonyoung, our best friend."

"And here I thought you're the most dramatic one," Yuri rolls her eyes playfully before laughing at her own action.

"Youngie? Are you busy right now?" A familiar-looking figure stands tall in front of the tree of them even though she's shy being around people she doesn't know.

"No, why?"

"Hmmm... Can I borrow Wonyoung for a second?" She reaches for Wonyoung's hand while looking towards her friends for their permission not forgetting to put on a charming smile.

"Sure. You don't even have to bring her back to us. Just keep her," Yuri with her smooth talk even though she's lowkey panicked inside. But she didn't show it though. Not even Minjoo.

Yujin just laughs along with them not wanting to make things awkward for them before dragging Wonyoung to where they first meet face to face.

The school's garden.

"Are you free later after school ends?" Yujin scratches her nape feeling shy while her ears start to get red. She's not usually like this though.

"Yes. I'm free later on. Why did you ask?"

"Yena asked me to go to the animal shelter to adopt some ducks as her pet. I didn't want to go alone there so I thought I should bring you too since I noticed that you have rabbit stickers all over your properties. It's okay if you-"

"Sure, I'll accompany you there. I love animals anyway," Wonyoung smiles at the thought of Yujin being all red and embarrassed.

"Great! I'll meet you later in front of the dorm around 3 after lunch since I have duties at the pool."
........................................................................

Yujin looked at her phone for the sixth time in four minutes. In her jeans and hoodie, she blended into the scenery. Wonyoung hasn't arrived yet. Of course, she hadn't. It's only 2.30 in the afternoon and the promised time is at 3.