Unexpected

Minju lends her sweater to chaewon. When Chaewon is home, she realises she still has Minju's sweater and finds Minju's iPod. Out of curiosity, Chaewon looks through Minju's playlist and finds a playlist titled with Chaewon's name
........................................................................

Winter is here. The cold wind blows in my face, and I know what to expect next. All the streets will be covered in a white blanket by the end of next week. Great, just my luck. I forgot to bring my sweater.

"CHAE!!!" from the distance I can see Minju waves at me excitedly with her infamous eye smile in which her Indian dimples are shown together. It didn't take a while before she sprints towards me.

Cold licked at my face and crept under my clothes, spreading across my skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth, I hug my own body tighter.

I have underestimated the cold tonight, not like me at all.

"Let's go, Chae!" I felt certain arms wrap around my neck from behind hugging me tightly. Didn't really have to think much to recognise the familiar feeling of her warmth. She has this certain warmth which never fails to make me feel at ease.

It's always like this anyway. Whenever she sees me, she never really thinks much before tackling me into a hug. Which is odd knowing how much she hates doing skinship with anyone.

"Sure," I replied, not forgetting to put on a smile. How could I not? Just hearing her name makes the corner of my lips curve upwards. Imagine her looking at me with a wide smile that made her eyes turn into a crescent shape.

It's so cute that I feel bad not giving back the smile.

"Wait," she stops me from going any further by holding my forearm. She then takes out something from her white backpack matching the colour of this season. White.

"Here," before I knew it, I was already covered in a thick black padded coat. "How come you have extra?" I ask since no one would ever bring an extra coat especially a thick one while you're wearing one.

"I figure you would forget to bring your own coat knowing how you own a fish like memory. I bring it just in case you didn't wear yours. Luckily I bring it though. I would feel guilty if you had a fever the next day."

She's so thoughtful and kind. Whoever married her in the future is the luckiest person in this world. Not that I wish I'm that person or anything- okay fine! I wish I'm that person whom she will spend her whole life with.

"You're so wife material, do you know that?" I turn to look and observe her reaction. Surprisingly though she just looks at me with a grin before replying with, "does that mean I can marry you?"

Honestly, I'm not sure whether it's a joke or is she serious because for all I know she always teases me with all the chance she has. "I mean if you want to. Your choice, not mine," just go with the flow, Chae.

"Then if I propose to you, would you accept it?" Are we really going this far? Is that how she's going to play? But by the look of her eyes, there's something about it that tells me she's not lying.

"Whatever. Let's just go. We don't have time to waste. There are so many games to play here and I can't wait for it," I intertwine my hand together with her before heading towards the entrance.

We're at the amusement park, by the way, to make memories after school had just closed preparing for the new year to come.

An amusement park is a park that features various attractions, such as rides and games, as well as other events for entertainment purposes.