True Feelings

According to the contract, Wonyoung and Yujin are now 5 months in their marriage. You must be thinking "how the hell are they married with no wedding?!"

In the society we are living in now, there are two types of weddings if that's what you called it. One of them is a civil ceremony where the couple appears in a government office and the officer officially declares them as a married couple.

However, they need some witnesses to sign. This is where Yujin and Wonyoung's parents come to help. When the couple and their respective witnesses sign the official documents, they're now officially married.

They will then get an official wedding certificate.

Nevertheless, for most couples, they usually hold a religious wedding ceremony followed in a church or in a synagogue to make their vows.

Yujin and Wonyoung's parents think it's best to let the couple sign the documents without doing any wedding where they need to invite their friends and relatives.

Why did they choose this option?

Well, it's simply because it's unsafe to hold a wedding at this time due to the breakouts. Maybe in the future, they will. But who knows.

Although they have been married for 5 months now, none of them is brave enough to confess their true feelings with each other. At this point, both of them have been aware of the secret feelings they have for each other all this time.

"Enough is enough. I'm going to tell her today. I can't possibly hide this feeling forever," Yujin lifted her head to stare at her reflection on the mirror. She had just washed her face when she had the plan to be truthful to herself and to her wife.

With those encouraging words she said to herself that it is going to be okay, she steps into the shower as her toes start to flinch when they touch the chilled porcelain floor.

Her mind is in shreds thinking of the possibilities that would never get out of her mind. She turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops trickling down her back.

Eyes fell closed over and over, each time showing her different kinds of images and scenarios.

Changing into a clean outfit, she then steps out of the bathroom and walks her way out towards the kitchen to get something to drench her dry throat.

"Are you ready to go now?" Her wife asks from the kitchen counter having her eyes fixed on the older girl taking a glass only to fill it with plain water then proceeding to drink from it.

"Yup!" Like always, Yujin always shows her bubbly side to Wonyoung trying to hide the anxiousness within her. By the way, they're planning to spend their time outside.

Just to let you know, they're now allowed to walk outside but of course with a condition. That is to take care of your hygiene. As simple as that.

Walking hand in hand as they would usually do as long as they can possibly remember to their favourite theatre to watch movies. The movie they had picked was "Mulan".

Truth to be told, Yujin didn't know anything about this movie. The only reason why she had picked this movie is that it starts around the same time they arrived so why not try, you know.

As far as Yujin knows, this is an action film for the actual animated Mulan where she watched it a long time ago when she's a kid so the plot would probably be the same with little changes.

Though she forgot most of the story, she remembers it's about a fearless young woman saving her ailing father from serving in the Imperial Army disguising herself as a man to battle northern invaders in China.